The return of Starro!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'm crossing my fingers Mepps will give a little knowledge of what to expect from this year's invasion. I enjoyed this event the most. The grind actually felt like crafting, rather than trying to get collections.

The one question I would love some feed back is the OP items. Particularly the face. I would like to see this return. A new one, so it's CR is relevant. I think it is awesome thing piece of OP gear has lasted until the next year's. I know you can replace it, for CR. But my might is higher as is.

Please Mepps, we've been good this year. Please give us some info, please? :)
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I can't remember if that was April-May or May-June last year, but it would likely be the same this year. So it's a long way off before we get specifics on it. But my guess would be that the existing items on the vendor will have a new max, much like the anniversary event items. Also, newly crafted Starro OP items will probably have an increased CR. That means you will have to craft new versions of those items. They could possibly create a plan or kit that lets you break down your old Starro OP items to either not need r&d materials, or at least need less. But again, we won't know specifics until a month before it starts at the earliest.

Edit: judging from the link in my signature, the event started in April last year, since it was on test in March.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Nobody wants to roll out the announcements more than I do.
    • Like x 12
  4. RLManuel Committed Player

Quick question: When Starro returns, will we be able to upgrade our op face, ring, and utility belt to end game level or will we have to start over?
  5. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

How about an announcement on when we can expect some announcements. Pleeeaaaase?
    • Like x 2
  6. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Did a quick check and Starro went live in April last year............. SOOOOooooooooooooooooo Mepss? LOL Yeah I know your not allowed to annoucne anything tell they tell you its okay. But ARE we getting him back? I enjoyed that event. :)
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I hope so, considering the feats attached to the event. :p

Hopefully, if they decide to not bring it back, they just give us the feats
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Awwww That's no fun.. i like beating up on the giant alien star fish. Besides its another event that players can gripe and moan about LOL
  10. Ully Committed Player

The Starro event was cool, but if I'm really being honesty, I'm not looking forward to it. My biggest complaint were the OP items' longevity.
    • Like x 2