The Rebels - Hero League - USPS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Little Sister, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Phantom, you just brought a tear to my eye. You have summed up Rebelaciousness oh so well...
    • Like x 1
  2. Stitch Well-Known Player

Surrender all your dreams to us tonight.

[IMG]

They'll come true in the end.

Operators are standing by.
    • Like x 1
  3. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

I know it's so unfortunate. If I had the time to run 2 toons I would've applied to the Rebels a while ago and never looked back. I'm already part of an awesome league on the villain side though. I just really enjoy all your members humor and expressioon through gifs. Priceless.
  4. Little Sister New Player

When I first met The Rebels and heard their banter I was all like

[IMG]

But after 6 months or so now I'm all like

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

When I first met The Rebels and heard their banter I was all like
    [IMG]

Now I'm all like[IMG]

Join The Rebels!
    • Like x 3
  6. FaLeX Dedicated Player

@Little Sister + Dr Improbable.....

Ha Ha, We do have some crazy conversations (or Nekron stories) in chat.....

But its all gravy.......slurp....

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Phantom Protector New Player

Please consult your doctor before joining The Rebels.

Side effects of The Rebels include, but are not limited to, hard drinking, uncontrollable laughter that causes milk to shoot out your nose, lack of sleep, and laying down the boogie.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Iron YoJimBo New Player

Join now, or I lock THIS guy
    [IMG]

in a dark room with THIS cute, cuddly, adorable kitten.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Are you 18 or older, but young enough so that osteoporosis hasn't caused your old man bones to break under the weight of the controller?[IMG]
    Do you love to laugh, cry tears of joy, listen to the sweet sounds of Queen, hear two (or more) men profess their love for each other, and witness the rarely heard sound of a Yeti in heat.

Then you may just possibly kinda have a chance where you could sort of fit in The Rebels! Join now by contacting Nekron 99, Stitch, Screaming Vengeance, Max Volt, FaLeX, or Mister Migraine.

Remember we're everywhere...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. FaLeX Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  11. Phantom Protector New Player

Rebel wear helps repel sharks*.

[IMG]

*Legal Disclaimer-No shirt or garment can repel sharks. Only Shark Repellant can do that.
    • Like x 2
  12. Phantom Protector New Player

Does always having to pug alerts & raids make you feel sort of crazy?!?

[IMG]

Join the Rebels and you'll get that same feeling you got the first time you saw a dirty mag.

[IMG]
  13. Iron YoJimBo New Player

[IMG][IMG]

We got it ALL, Baby.

Be a Rebel, today.
  14. Phantom Protector New Player

If you heard that from FaLex or Nekron it is a lie. If it was from Stitch then it's probably legit.
  15. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

That is All.....Oh....Join the Rebels....

Now About them Pics...[IMG]
  16. Phantom Protector New Player

Dont tell me to shut up!

[IMG]

Momma said knock you out.

I'm gonna knock you out.
  17. Calditil New Player

Hey to all fellow rebels this is Necrotic Ice :cool:.Here to say these guys took me in as a poor noob and have taught me a ton and are constantly lending advice on loadouts,gear,mods u name it they there to help.
    No fancy pics for me lol but do as the wise ones say Join the Rebels and prepair to have fun so hard you need a clean pair underwear before night over.
  18. rabbitxp New Player

i tried to contact a few people from the league but no responses ill try again later as i am studying now but is any1 gettin my tells =[
  19. Stitch Well-Known Player

What is your character's name?
  20. Calditil New Player

tried to contact a few people from the league but no responses ill try again later as i am studying now but is any1 gettin my tells =[

Let us know ur toons name and what times u are on some people mentioned are mostly on at night were we have some who stay most day and some off in and during day.I play nearly most day till about 6pm central time no idea if i can invite but ill be more then happy to see if i can get anyone to or for sure let them know name and any other info.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.