The Reapers at HoldSquare.com (USPS3/PS4) Over 21 League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by outlawcurtis, Feb 15, 2013.

1. samsylum New Player

Looking for a league where you can game with fun, mature adults who use a mic, communicate and have fun? Look no further! Whether you're a casual gamer or a gaming beast you'll always be welcome in the Reapers.
  2. Owl Devoted Player

3. samsylum New Player

Fun fun fun!
  4. outlawcurtis New Player

Thanks to all of our team leaders past and present for everything you do to make our league what it is!
  5. Vixen Well-Known Player

Absolutely! Welcome to the new members glad to have you aboard
  6. samsylum New Player

Hai hai hai heroes and villains!
    Looking for a gaming community whose members know real life comes first? Then check us out!
  7. alloygt Well-Known Player

So, my PS DCUO brothers and sisters, are you looking for a sweet and cozy adult only place to hang your cape on this fine day?

Check out HoldSquare.com

We have folks of all levels playing and are always happy to have new members.
  8. samsylum New Player

HoldSquare.com where the most stylish villains and heroes on the planet unite!
  9. alloygt Well-Known Player

That's right! Tin foil hats, panda back packs, shiny auras and flashy weaponry all over the place! When you join up be sure to ask how to get your "special" cookies. With them, you'll see all kinds of awesome things. ;)
  10. InsaneFighterrrr New Player

Sounds like a good place for butt kicking. 1 question though, Why is this league for heroes and villians ? I thougt the game was seperated by the hero and villian factions.

PSN InsaneFighterrrr feel free to add me. Im also a premium player.
  11. InsaneFighterrrr New Player

registered on the website. Cant wait to join the fun
  12. outlawcurtis New Player

Great question InsaneFighterrrr. Yes, the game is seperated by faction. That being said, many players have enjoyed playing on both sides of the game, hero and villain. It allows you to play different missions and keep the game fresh. You certainly dont have to have a hero and a villain character. But if you do, you will find friendly, fun, helpful Reapers on both sides to run with. Please let me know if you have any more questions and welcome to the HoldSquare Reapers.
  13. Owl Devoted Player

14. samsylum New Player

Guess... What..
  15. samsylum New Player

Alloy, you're not guessing!
  16. alloygt Well-Known Player

OMG! What? Did you get your head stuck in a box again? Or was it another Canadian stand off between two strangers holding the door for each other?
  17. samsylum New Player

The Deadpool movie!!!! It's gonna be awesome! Thats what!
  18. samsylum New Player

Guess what else.
  19. alloygt Well-Known Player

What else? Omg I guessed it, lol.

You guess what.
  20. Owl Devoted Player