The Reapers at HoldSquare.com (USPS3/PS4) Over 21 League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by outlawcurtis, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DemonScout New Player

I am looking to join. I went to hold square Reapers. Com yesterday, I'm registered but not authenticated. Not sure why,but I can't post.
    Please help. Tkx.
    DemonScout
  2. alloygt Well-Known Player

I passed word on to someone who could accept the app since I'm at work. Looks like you're all squared away (pun intended).

-Alloy
  3. samsylum New Player

Nice to meet you guys!
  4. outlawcurtis New Player

We had an awesome day at Gearbox Software. Took the tour of the facitilities and even got to sit down for half an hour and talk with Randy Pitchford. It was a surreal day indeed! You can check out some pics over at our facebook page www.facebook.com/holdsquaregaming.com
    • Like x 1
  5. samsylum New Player

6. samsylum New Player

good morning DC!
  7. samsylum New Player

Are you looking for a fun and mature gaming community? Look no further cause the holdquare reapers are just that!
  8. samsylum New Player

Shout out to all the new members who joined today!
  9. Hector Danger Well-Known Player

Hi y'all, I was wondering if your still recruiting. I checked out you website, looked really good although I was unable to post anything. Anyroads, I'm on in the evenings every night. My toon is, Algid Hiems if you'd rather chat first or something.

peace:cool:
  10. Phil Miller Committed Player

Hey guys, I am in the process of looking for a new league. My current league (SINISTER) has basically fallen apart since a few key members have left the league. I was wondering if yall could tell me a little more about your league? Specifically, I guess these are the questions I have:

1. About how many active league members do you have?
    2. Do you guys run end game content?
    3. Do you PvP?
    4. What is your view on Feats and Skill Points?

A little about myself, well, I have been playing since day one. I have only been a member of SINISTER up to this point. Im a CR 114 Rage Tank with 211 SP. I pretty much run end game content and PvP, but am always willing to help others get those outstanding feats. I live on the east coast and play a few nights during the week and pretty much every night on the weekend. DCUO is the only game for me!
  11. Master Merlin New Player

Hector Danger. We are always looking for more gamers to join the fold. We request you register with the website and then post your introductions on three seperate forum areas. You can then stroll on over to the dcuo forum and add all the team leaders to your psn friends list or in game friends list. The team leaders try and be on at least once a day. I can get you an invite to the league. I am on 8pm - 12pm pst usually. So just send a tell and you can be in a jiffy.
  12. Master Merlin New Player

Phill,

1. With the introduction of the recent DLC we saw an influx of players logging in. I think we were seeing about 10- 15 players online at one time. Currently though with the DLC being a bit stale for us. We have seen members stop playing after reaching their CR goals awaiting the next DLC drop. As of last night we had about 10 people active at the time of my login.

2. We have people that can run the end game content, and we can form a raid group for lab and halls. I personally have not been part of a thrones raid yet that was full reapers.

3. I am sure there are pvpers in the league , but we dont have any pvp hardcores currently.

4. As most of the reapers you meet will tell you. Skill points are up there with CR. You are only limiting the full potential of your character if you try to minimize your skill points. But we dont exclude any one from raids if they are skill point light. At the end of the day we all just want to run with like minded people and enjoy the time we spend gaming.

Hope that helps man . If you want to run with us but not join the league and see how it goes just add me as a friend and send a tell whenever you see me on. We can run some stuff and talk more.
  13. Master Merlin New Player

Demon,

Was good to meet you the other day. Sorry we didnt run much. I was only on for a few hours that day. Hope to see you in game soon and we can get your character up a few levels man.
  14. samsylum New Player

I think everyone should game with merlin whether or not you're in the reapers hehe. He's pretty awesome
  15. outlawcurtis New Player

• Like x 1
  16. Owl Devoted Player

17. Vixen Well-Known Player

18. outlawcurtis New Player

Great T6 raid runs yesterday guys. Always awesome running with 7 other amazing Reapers. Great mixture of old time Reapers and a couple of great new members!
    • Like x 1
  19. outlawcurtis New Player

Keep an eye on our event calendar guys. Got some cool stuff coming up soon
  20. samsylum New Player

Should out to our newest member guats! You're pretty cool! :D