The Raven Bounty

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by XODUIS, Sep 9, 2013.

1. SuperiorMouse New Player

at that rate, how long will it take to have enough marks for a full set of T5 gear?

running the raven bounty with replays will give you a full set of T5 gear within 20mins. this is a gift for anyone who needs to catch up, needs to gear an alt, or needs gear for their offspec role.
    • Like x 1
  2. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

I've been using the Raven bounty to top up some alts.

Its perfect for when you are down to that last piece or two that won't drop. Need the legs? run the bounty, get the missive, select legs, job done.

No more getting every other piece over and over and staring at that one unhappy slot.
    • Like x 1
  3. Miahztwin Committed Player

Sup TopHat lol Yeah this thing is nice for returning players. I dont why Op he hates people using it.
    • Like x 1
  4. UltraElite Dedicated Player

with the Raven Bounty im curious if anyone is even buying from the t5 vendor anymore
  5. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

Indeed . Sup twin . Lets get them t5 duos in later I need a couple of feats
  6. Karnevil Committed Player

what're you? the replay badge police?!? I have a 167 dps bow from trigon and some doof got on my case for using a healer weapon instead of a dps weapon. someone else called me wetoddid for having mod V's in 84 gear. Stop worrying about what others are doing and how they are playing and just do your thing.
    • Like x 3
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I replay it just for the Feat nothing more. I've only done it 8 times right now but I already have 3 pieces. From what I'm hearing it will only take about 15-20 runs total to finish the set most the time. I'm fine with dropping that $10 or so in Replay Badges just to be done with it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Quantum mercenary New Player

The only people whining about this dlc are the bitter ones who themselves spent thousands of replays on nexus and dox only to have this dlc come out and pretty much get people up to snuff for those raids. Stop worrying about what other players are doing with there time and money it's really none of your concern and if it bothers you that much maybe it's time to take a break.
    • Like x 3
  9. deltablues New Player

I would also note to the "omg ur spending teh monies!" people that many people(myself included) are legendary members who get 150 replays a month for free and haven't had anything worthwhile to spend them on for about four months now. Do the math, a lot of us didn't spend any real money what so ever on replaying this, we were just excited to have a real use for the replay badges we've been stacking for months. I reset this bounty perhaps a dozen times and I still have hundreds left.
    • Like x 2
  10. Poo New Player

Yep. I had 800+ replays when this DLC dropped. Haven't used them all but got both rolls full 85 gear from Raven. It was nice to have a use for them other than the odd Wayward run for MoT's to pay rent.
    • Like x 2
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I am...i'm getting the gear I didn't get before to finish the set for the feat points, but i'm getting them in my secondary role so that it'll be useful.
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the main problem I have with this is because the people that love to replay have already finished this and noone is killing her anymore spent over a hour yesterday just waiting on a few people to show up to even be able to attack her. replays ruin this game it might make soe money but it ruins the playability and life of content
  13. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

People replay Raven because it’s the cheapest way to get to T5. Even if it takes you 20 chances (480 badges), that’s still 480 replay badges to get to full T5 vs. 87 per Nexus and 29 per T5 4-man Op/Alert.
  14. H.. Committed Player

Correct Answer = Don't Stress, this is a game, supposedly?

I can only surmise, that some individuals take great pride in picking apart and, or belittling others who do not fit into their paradigm of sharing the same ideas - as it gives them (the belittler) a feeling of "superiority" in doing so.

Also in writing a response to a question, sometimes things get lost in the translation, you don't know if it said jokingly or, in
    negative tone in their voice.

You can critique people / ideas, but it is how you go about it, that is essential! :)
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I only do that bounty on Thursdays after the reset. If you want to put a group together, that is probably the best time to do it. You can probably even use your replays if that is your aim. I'd be inclined to believe you'll get more groups Thursday for it than any other day.
  16. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Maybe I've just had better luck, but the drop rate for the Corrupted armor set isn't that low. If you got the cash to burn on replays, then have at it. It's a great way to gear your alt up quickly, if they got the CR to get into the Gotham Wastelands.
  17. XODUIS Committed Player

With being able to get 24 Marks of Reality a day (44 is you count raids), catching up isnt an issue at all. It takes 14 days to get full t5 now, and thats with no replays. It used to take 39 days when OC first released
  18. SuperiorMouse New Player

um yes. so, why would i spend 14 days to get full T5 instead of 20mins? :)
  19. XODUIS Committed Player

Saves 30$ or more depending on your luck, but thats me. And plus do the dailes and you get 3 pieces of 85 a week. So add that, and that 14 days turns into a week.
  20. SuperiorMouse New Player

my T5 cost me $10 for 2 characters