The Players Behind The Game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Magnificent, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Shadow Kissed New Player

I will... Refrain from further questions I think. I'd rather not be joining Giggles at any point in time. But, thanks for letting me know. :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Waited 2 hours for this last one.
    • Like x 5
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

Is that Moana?
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Moana in a bad wig
  5. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

She's an even better Moana than the actress :)
    • Like x 3
  6. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

I did a closet Sun Wukong cosplay from RWBY, and I'm pretty happy with how it came out (not happy with my phone quality though XD ) :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

She's my daughter's favorite but, yeah, the wig was pretty lame. All of the princesses wore wigs. Even Prince Charming. I thought Tiana was the best of them all though. She was as nice as she was beautiful and in character. She told me the gumbo was great. Snow White was a little too in character. Didn't care for Jasmine or Ariel. Both acted like they would rather be somewhere else. Aurora was nice too.
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't mean to be rude (but realise that probably appears to be), butt, did they even get the ethnicity correct? Or simply go "You! You are dark enough, put this wig on and this costume, you get to play Moana!"
    • Like x 1
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

That's the one thing Disney gets correct. Their cast members match the ethnicity of the characters. Of course most Disney stories are rooted in European fairy tales so any random white person will do but the girl who's Moana is of Polynesian decent. Even Prince Nazeem was of Middle Eastern decent. Same with Epcot, Germans work in Germany, Mexicans in Mexico, Brits in England, etc.
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, she just didn't look Polynesian (there is a larger Polynesian community in this country than in the rest of the Pacific Islands), and that bad wig didn't help...
  11. SasquaT Dedicated Player

12. Wallachia Devoted Player

I will post more pictures of me in two weeks, is that better?
  13. SasquaT Dedicated Player

only if you are blond swedish beauty but ok i should get out from jaill till then [IMG][IMG]
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'm a brunette brazilian jesus-lookalike :v
  15. Shadow Kissed New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

I did some makeup the other day, just for fun. Because I have no life and enjoy startling people. :p
    • Like x 2
  16. Wallachia Devoted Player

Well, tomorrow it's day of the dead here in Brazil and you look very appropriate to the occasion :v
  17. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

Did a little Halloween cosplay to show off the current progress of my Steampunk Sun Wukong design:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's actually very well done (most people don't get the nasal cavity correct, forgetting the top part), please tell me it was non-toxic glow-in-the-dark paint
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Umm, what's with the furry trouser-snake? :eek:
  20. Caroline Dedicated Player

Herroooooooo!!!!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5