The Players Behind The Game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Magnificent, Feb 15, 2013.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yes! That's the one!
    • Like x 1
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Lmao, I just noticed the added text to ur sig ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

Got myself a piercing 5 days ago aaand I'm super happy with it! Tomorrow I'm getting more on my ear. :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Ok just saw this movie and i want to say this tatto me like it :)

6. Wallachia Devoted Player

Well, hello, cutie, do you come around here often?
  7. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

10. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

11. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

Here are some pics of my Prompto cosplay from NYCC this weekend :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'm still looking around the interwebs to see if anyone who took any pics of me at the con have them floating around :p
    • Like x 6
  13. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Love the costume man. Nice job. If you get a sec, what is NYCC like? I am thinking of doing Boston or maybe NYCC next year. Did you happen to see what kind of panels they had? Retailers? Is it overwhelming? Underwhelming?
    • Like x 1
  14. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

Thank you!

This was actually my third NYCC, it was absolutely a blast! They have all sorts of panels from fan panels (for anime, comics, cartoons, popular fandoms), big industry panels (like the Doomsday Clock panel with Geoff Johns that was AWESOME, I GOT TO MEET HIM AND GET HIS AUTOGRAPH), they had panels where they offered sneak peeks at upcoming shows, video games, and comics (I went to the RWBY panel by Rooster Teeth where we got a sneak peek at the Yang Character Short and some info on items being released to the store and they also had a playable demo of BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle at the Rooster Teeth booth), and there's just so much to do, all the time, including playing video game demos (the aforementioned BlazBlue CTB, Code:Vein, Life is Strange: Before the Storm, the pocket version of FFXV, Dragon Ball Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, etc.), cosplay contests, giveaways, fan meetups, after parties with some big names, and just walking around the Show Floor and Artist Alley to buy some awesome merch and meet some of your favorite writers/artists. I had a photo op with Tara Strong which was super awesome, and they had signings/photo ops with other big names like Mark Hamill (waaaay out of my price range), Vic Mignogna, other big actors and VAs, etc.

It was slightly a little underwhelming this year compared to the last two only because I wasn't able to meet all of the people I wanted to meet and I wasn't able to go to all of the panels I wanted to, but that was in no means the convention's fault and more just my own for overscheduling myself XD I still got to do a lot of what I wanted to, I made a lot of new friends and got to meet up with some I've made in the past, and I had so much fun just cosplaying and exploring the city and getting to escape real life for five days :)
    • Like x 3
  15. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Thanks a lot for the info. About the panels, do you need to pay separately to get into some of them?
  16. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

Nope! All panels, unless not hosted by the convention itself (like fan meetups and after parties), are included when you buy tickets to the convention, and if you want to go to a panel that takes place outside of the convention venue but is still hosted by the convention (like NYCC was at the Jacob Javits Center but there were panels at the Theater at Madison Square Garden and at the Hammerstein Ballroom that were still hosted by NYCC), you have to buy tickets to the whole convention.
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

New hair...

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Orange you going to miss the red? o_O
  19. Wallachia Devoted Player

Green eyes master race.
    • Like x 2
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]