The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. A Lazy Turtle New Player

well if you are looking for a league we might be able to help you. Our league name is Adversaries INC we are quite active and have numerous players who you can bounce questions off of about ingame stuffs or tips and tricks that make leveling easier. Just know that on Thursdays we are quite busy with endgame content, other than that we are looking for players who fit in, on top of that im an experienced gadget player who can help you with a build or loadout or with any questions you might have. Ill go ahead and add you ingame and pm you if you are on if you are interested in joining
  2. Gray Vengeance New Player

Gray Vengance
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points CR:40 SP:38
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: DPS/Control
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: I'm an experienced player who was on USPS for over a year. My toons on there were CR126 and SP 168 before I switched to PC version. I Troll and DPS, also have experience tanking and will be making a new tank toon once this one is leveled up.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I play the game for fun, so I'm looking for a league that is focused on completing raids, gaining sp, but still makes sure to have fun and enjoy the game. Prefer a league where most members are active, most people have mics, organized runs, and everyone is helpful to each other.
  3. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

chea robinson
    Hero
    Server: USPS3
    CR/SP: DPS-134/tank-132
    Rage DPS/Tank
    Mic: Yes
    I am legendary
    I am a comic nerd, mostly Marvel but I am familiar with DC lore. I am open-minded, helpful and like to talk smack, i also an open to learn new things and new wats of doing things

I am looking for a league that runs alerts and raids together. A league with leaders that know the game. Members who are willing to help and not afraid of someone getting better than themselves. I wouldnt mind being in a role-playing league.

Thank you for reading this.
  4. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

I have the same problems, groups not finishing raids or alerts or not knowing what theyre doing and not listening to those who do know.
  5. Havarti New Player

*In-game name. Autumn Winters
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Brand new character
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. I plan on healing
    *Do you have a mic? Yes.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 19
    *About yourself. Very skilled RPer, almost a decade of experience
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? RP, because I love this game but I need RP to be satisfied.
    • Like x 1
  6. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

If u find a good RP group please let ne know.
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

still need a league theoretical?
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/usps-villain-new-league.260651/

;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Papaw New Player

I think the Dysfunctionals would be a good fit for you. We are currently rebuilding the league and need good member like yourself. Let me know if your interested
  10. Papaw New Player

Dysfunctionals are recruiting let me know if your interested
  11. Papaw New Player

The Dysfunctionals are looking for new member and I think we fit the criteria your looking for. We are currently rebuilding the league and need some good members
  12. bigworm882001 New Player

I am currently looking for an active league where it's members actually help each other out and don't just run things that help them. My main toon is PattonJr on USPC hero. Please message me ingame if you are an active league that could use a troller. I also have a few other very active 130+ players that will be coming with me. Thanks!
  13. Nocturnals New Player

EUPC Villan,

95/68 Earth tank - returning for 2 year break

Im 25 mature laid back and know what im doing, like PVE and PVP cr90 have allaccess and looking for an active league as old one has died.
  14. Malachyte Devoted Player

*In-game name.
    Helyodor
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)
    USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    127/197 (currently...pugging DC Reg, and all T7 content to get my CR up)
    *Power.
    HL
    *Role.
    Controller
    *Do you have a mic?
    Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *About yourself.
    Huge DC fan, been playing since 9/2011. Just coming back to the Villain side after a long break.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Previous league though great people is inactive now. Just looking for a mature league with no drama.
  15. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

SINISTER sounds like the perfect fit for you!
    Send me a pm here since I'm at work and I can get your info to a officer
  16. BlazeChamp Committed Player

*In-game name. VeteranDifficulty
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 135CR/122SP DPS 129 CR/122SP Troll
    *Power. Munitions
    *Role. DPS/Troll(I wil be an atomic tank the second it comes out)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, but I'll be typing most of the time
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 16
    *About yourself. Mature, awesome person(I don't like to get personal)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Mainly a T6/T7 active league that likes to joke around and run endgame content. Despite my low SP, I don't mind doing feats. I just hate doing them alone. :)
  17. BlazeChamp Committed Player

*In-game name. FreezingDifficulty
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 135CR/123SP Tank 132 CR/123SP DPS
    *Power.
    Ice
    *Role. Tank/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, but I'll be typing most of the time
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 16
    *About yourself. Mature, awesome person(I don't like to get personal)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Mainly a T6/T7 active league that likes to joke around and run endgame content. Despite my low SP, I don't mind doing feats. I just hate doing them alone. :)
  18. Kordarus New Player

Name: Overlord Mugatu
    Faction: Hero, but the Evil type
    Server (USPC)
    Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 65/SP 45
    Power: Mental
    Role: Controller
    Do you have a mic: Yes but i speak with an almost unoticeable accent that can also be very noticeable...
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Got the Legendary membership for now
    About yourself: Well i'm someone who sometime play video game and also do other stuff
    What are you looking for in a league and why: I am in a league now but it seem like i can't find many players online and all i do is looking for random groups for alerts and raids. I am looking for a league with actives players... Note that the word ACTIVE is a requirement here, i don't want to join a league with 500 members where more than half of those members did not log in for more than a month. Anyway send me some love letters in game or add me as friend so we can talk about this...
  19. Timeless Sil New Player

*In-game name. Timeless Tori
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 136CR/93SP
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Troll/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 18
    *About yourself. Like to help people out, kinda quiet, and very determined
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that enjoys doing feats (in need of some skill points myself)
  20. Crystal Maiden New Player