The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Dutchess Active Player

Godz Of Anarchy Is Always Looking to help.... Check us out add me in the dc world "Goddess PinQ" or Healer Skii
  2. Dutchess Active Player

Hey Hun Sounds Like "Godz Of Anarchy" is your place lol check us out n see if u wanna join the family "Goddess PinQ or Healer Skii" on dcuo
  3. Atomic_Gladiator New Player

In-game name: Atomic Gladiator
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:US Switch
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 293/93
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: Tank/DPD
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?:Yes
    -About yourself: I’m a nice guy and easy to get along with. I enjoy casual and role playing. I’m on weekly, though my membership subscription if flightly, Month to month.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I’m looking for a friendly, active Hero league, with a community. Respectful and helpful. I’m looking for a league that focuses on role playing, but casual is cool too. I’m an experienced DCUO player, so I’m kinda expecting members are just an experienced. I’m interested in On Duty, overworld grinds, bounties, and event groups. Thanks for your consideration.
  4. Hesher0verlord New Player

*In-game name: HerkHergen
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: cr75
    -Power: Munitions
    -Role: DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -18+?: Yup
    -About yourself: Hesher, I played for 3 hours back in 2012. New to the end game content.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league of tight knit people. I've run into two separate leagues of streamers, both of which claimed to be helpful. One which had no activity, only when streaming, the other was all for looking good for their stream and I didn't like that. I want to learn mechanics regardless of whether or not people actually do them. I don't want to be left behind because I don't know where anything is. It's unfair to assume that everyone goes by maps, some use landmarks some don't rely on map markers because they aren't entirely accurate. I want a drama free league. I don't have the time for drama. I don't need or want drama. I'm 35. Not 12. I'm not in high school.
  5. Dharshyish New Player

* Nombre en el juego: Lady ARMY
    -Facción: Heroe
    -Servidor / Sistema de juego: EUPC
    -Valoración de combate / Puntos de estadísticas: 232/115
    -Potencia: Municiones
    -Rol: DPS
    -¿Tienes un micrófono ?:
    -Legendario / Premium / F2P : Legendario
    -18+ ?: Si
    -Sobre usted: Jugadora de siempre. Empiezo con este personaje porque hace tiempo que dejé el juego.
    -¿Qué buscas en una liga y por qué? Busco un gremio activo, para hacer proezas de dlc´s antiguos.
  6. Nimmo New Player

*In-game name: Patrick Rothfuss
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 341 / 120 Skill points.
    -Power: Rage
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: i pay sub monthly
    -18+?: i am over 18, Yes.
    -About yourself: I'm generally pretty anti social. Dont have many friends. I Like books.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I mostly just log in, do dailies, and log out except phantom zone cause i hate that alert. so much trash. I guess it would just be cool to have a league to sometimes do dailies with others. I've also never done elite content when it was current so i'd maybe like to try that sometime too.
  7. HoneyFluff New Player

*In-game name: Sister Shado
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US - PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 30
    -Power: Gadgets
    -Role: Controller
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P, I'll probably sub up when I get a league
    -18+?: Sure am
    -About yourself: Well, let's see, I played the stuffing out of this game back in the day, where I was a solid controller, it's been a few years, and I figured I wanted to pick it up again. I'm a lifelong comics fan, and really a rather nice person to be around... oh, and there will be puns. So many puns.
  8. Joanriex New Player

Name: MainShoot
    *Faction: Villanos
    *Server: EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvP:¿? PvE:230 Skill points: 64
    *Power: Tecnologia
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic: Si
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    *About yourself: pues no se jajaja
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? gente con quien jugar
  9. Yeet Yeeterson New Player

*In-game name: Grandmaster Yeet
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 222 with like 60 Stat points
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary right now, but Premium usually
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: Just got back into the game for this month. Haven't played since like 2013-2014.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I never did get a chance to run end game group content and it sounds fun.
  10. Darkangel Kross New Player

New to the game

*In-game name: Darkangel Kross
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: Nintendo Switch
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 13/SP
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -18+?: Yeah
    -About yourself: Not a major gamer, just kind of a leisure player, but enjoy this game so far and want to take it further.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? People to help with raids and missions and take the game to the next level. Wanting to see where this game goes and how much I can do in it.
  11. gryffon2 New Player

Returning to game

*In-game name: Gryffon VonSerrng
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US PS/PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 36
    -18+?: Yeah
    -About yourself: Like Darkangel above I'm not a hardcore gamer, but do play various games daily. I live in the EST time zone. Typical online time: Late afternoon/evening.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: Honestly trying to relearn the game and finding so much that isn't making sense. Love to have people to chat with both to figure out how to play and to do schtuff with.
  12. NotTheOracleDelphi New Player

In game name: TheodoraVee
    Faction: Villain
    Server/Game System: US/PC
    Combat Rating/Stat Points: 54
    Power: Fire
    Role: Tank
    Do you have a mic: Yes
    Lengendary/Premium/F2P: F2P, considering upgrading
    18+: Yes, 26
    About yourself: Hufflepuff. Bad at social interaction, but enjoy questing with and asking/giving help from/to people within MMO's. ADHD. unashamed button masher. Google worshipper.
    What are you looking for in a League and why: Casual league that isn't so super focused on results. Mostly just want people i can get to know and group together with for anything above solos.
  13. Harnbi New Player

*In-game name: Harnbi
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:USPS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 328
    -Do you have a mic?: No but can get one
    -18+?:Yes 51
    -About yourself: Disney, Marvel and DC fan. Love the Flash. Also play Warcraft. Love doing daily quests and beating up on villains.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Hoping to find like minded friends.
  14. KrsEl New Player

I added some questions. :cool:

*In-game name: KrsEl
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 300 CR, 92 Skill Points, 21 Stat Points
    -Power: Ice
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary aka All Access
    -Time Zone?: MST (Arizona)
    -About yourself: Die-hard Superman fan since I was a little kid. Original player from first launch (via PS3 at the time), recently started up again on my gaming PC. Very friendly guy, no drama.
    -Active Status: I am active at least 1 - 2 times per day, for a few hours (sometimes more).
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I want to meet new friends and be a part of a team. Need an active league so I'm not the only one online half the time. Trolls and bully's annoy me - ONLY friendly / helpful / safe-place leagues, please. No political discussions; I play to get away from the drama of the world.
  15. SZRT Light New Player

*In-game name: SZRT Light
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 340 CR, 258 Skill Points,120 Artifacts,Origin augments are all above 260,Precision Build.
    -Role: DPS (Working on tank)
    -Time Zone?: PST
    -About yourself: I don't know what to put here but,I've been playing DCUO on and off for the past 6 or 7 years,Never really focused on skill points since I never took the game super serious but now i'm working on SP so I can get stronger.
    I'm a Semi-Serious but also relaxed player depending on the scenario,I like to do elites,I love feat hunting (Only took years),I also for some reason fly around the hubs for hours on end like my brain just shuts off.
    -Active Status: Almost every day and depending on the day,I'll be on a minimum of 4 hours.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I need a pretty active league so I will always have people to run content with,A league with people that help with feats would be my priority,Not looking for a league that takes things way too seriously.

-SZRT Light (USPS/CR340/SP258/Rage/DPS Main)
  16. Drayce Helsing New Player

*In-game name: Drayce Helsing
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 19
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium and considering Legendary.
    -18+?: Yes, 23.
    -About yourself: I'm a chill guy that enjoys intellectual discussions and rock music. I game heavy and have spent a lot of time on WoW and am now seeking to make this game my new home.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for the coolest people to make memories with to really enjoy this game to its fullest. I'm also hoping to get some help with older content as a new player. :)

My Discord is Drayce#1782 if I don't get your message on here fast enough.
  17. DRAOSE New Player

18. Morente New Player

In-game name: Capitan Morente
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 338CR / 166SP
    -Power: Hard Light
    -Role: DPS & Troll
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -About yourself: I'm a Spanish guy but I also speak English. I usually play 1h-2h most of the days. I like chatting while having a good time playing. I've been playing this game since 2013, but discontinued it few times in the past.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an active league with people willing to do things together. At the moment, I know my skill points are quite low, I'm working on that but I would love to have some help from a league to deal with all those 8-players feats. Of course, I am also willing to help whenever needed.
  19. Elekt0r New Player

20. Ubung New Player

*In-game name: CaptainAmericaVerse.
    -Faction [Hero]:
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 290
    -18+?: Yes (41)
    -About yourself: 41 year old gamer with Fibromyalgia. I can play everyday as I dont work but im in pain often so my playtime is limited. Usually 4 hours per day spilt into the afternoon and evening.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a chill place where I can join raids and groups as and when I feel able to depending on my pain levels.
    I also have several alts. 1 villain 8 heroes. One level 30 with a low CR. Those alts include Ironman hero, Shazam hero, Green Arrow hero, Deadpool hero, Flash hero, The Thing hero, Jill Valentine Hero, Batman hero and Sub Zero villain.