The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Mortis Potentiam New Player

2. Mortis Potentiam New Player

In-game name: Mortis Tormentis
    -Faction: Hero
    -Server/Game System: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 329 SP 554 SP
    -Power: Munitions
    -Role: Troll (Preferred) DPS (When needed)
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes.....you may regret that, just sayin'
    -Legendary: Yes
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: I recently returned to the game 3 months ago and started working on my toon again. I left when JLD was the top thing to do, been working on making a comeback ever since. I'm a west coast guy, so I play mostly in the time range of 9:00 pm PST - 4:00 am PST. I do get on during the day as well, usually between 1:00 pm PST - 5:00 PST. Just warning you up front...I have a very strong personality. I have a mouth, and it runs quite well....but always with good intentions I have no problem expressing my thoughts or opinions...and I am brutally honest. If I don't like you, I will tell you to your face "I don't like you, here are the reason(s) why, can we overcome this?" I just find being straight-forward is more efficient. I am EXTREMELY driven by feats and skill points....it's what I live for on this game. I do like to socialize, I have a quick tongue and a wicked sense of humor....I've been compared to Ryan Reynolds a lot....dunno why.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league that is ACTUALLY ACTIVE....wow what a concept, right? Looking for a league that ACTUALLY DOES what it claims it does....like getting feats done and getting prestige (Again, what a novel concept, right?) Looking for a league that isn't a bunch of wussbags that whine and complain when something is "too hard", or that focus on "other games" (like a certain Final Fantasy online game) instead of getting on and helping their league mates. Looking for a league that's not full of a bunch of divas more concerned with their style than how many feat points they have, or are more concerned with how their base is decorated rather than running content, getting feats, and making their toon stronger....thus making the league stronger as a whole. Looking for a league that can laugh and joke around and can endure my sense of humor and my personality....but when it's time to focus we all put our games faces on and take care of business. Looking for a league that isn't "clique based" with everyone in their own little circles, and who talk crap about each other behind each others backs. Finally, I'm looking for a league that is very active, especially evenings and late nights. Sooooooooo yeah.....call me.
  3. Ruinous Phantom New Player

-In-game name: Ruinous Phantom
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 303
    -Power: Sorcery
    -Role: Damage (don't know how to heal smh)
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but prefer not to use it.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: Yeah
    -About yourself: Im 35 year old guy from Sweden (Yeah, I ended up in the US server) that enjoys to play MMO's and especially RP. I LARP, Tabletop RP and I enjoy long walks on the beach. No but seriously, I am a chill guy who just likes games. I can be tricked on doing On duty stuff, but don't expect stellar performance. Oh, I am also quite nice. Cheers
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I am primarily looking for a Roleplay league, since I am not that "good" with PvE content, I like it just not good. So, if there is a RP league out there that are RP, semi or full, please send me a message <3
    I can be persuaded to join a none RP league as well, but then I do not want XxXRageboyXxX's or the like, proper names and a friendly attitude. Cheers!
  4. Dan5790 New Player

-In-game name: Neo Magicae

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC

-Combat Rating/Stat Points: At time of typing 105 CR 128 SP

-Power: Celestial

-Role: Can do both.

-Do you have a mic?: Yes

-Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary for now, may go to Premium at some point

-18+?: Yeah

-About yourself: Chill individual who enjoys DCUO, returning player as well. Last played around about 4-5 years ago. Been playing since DCUO went F2P in like... 2011-2012. Been playing for a few days and got the vibe to come back. Enjoying it so far.

-What are you looking for in a league and why?: Chill league that'll vibe during alerts/raids/whatever. Roleplay would also be awesome if the guild does that, but is not a necessity. Actual named characters would be nice to, so not stuff like xxXXxyaboiXX or something like that. 18+ would be best but if not, long as you're mature and don't take the game too seriously, I'm down. Wanna stay on Villain Side so Hero Leagues are a no.

PM me in game at Neo Magicae or send a mail if I'm not on at the time.
  5. AgentAndrew0 New Player

Andrew Orders
    -Server/Game System: US/NS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points (at time of writing):
    -Combat Rating: 3 (because I can't find a match!)
    -Health: 1797
    -Power: 897
    -Defense: 98
    -Might: 771
    -Restoration: 356
    -Vitalization: 222
    -Precision: 411
    -Toughness: 2500
    -Dominance: 89
    -Power: Nature
    -Role: Healer + DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P
    -18+?: nope, 16
    -About yourself: Just started playing. I'm a DC fan so I'm excited to see what this game has to offer!
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I want to play the game, but matchmaking is impossible, especially for early scenarios. I'm looking for a league that helps bring newer players together to make matchmaking possible.
  6. Drahzie New Player

Hey just looking for people to play with villain name: Drahzie healer class
  7. SarunShadiri New Player

In-game Name: Firecover
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPC
    CR/SP: 99/71
    Power: FIre
    Role: Tank
    Do you have a Mic: Yes
    Legendary/premium/F2P: Legendary for now
    About yourself: Been PUGing and trying to figure out fire tank on my own for while, looking to be a member of a team i can support'
    What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for a casual group of friendly and familiar players to help me grow as a tank and that i can contribute to on a regular basis. I would like to become good at raids and be able to properly tank in them for a group i know.
  8. Maxim96 New Player

*In-game name: Maxim96
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 79 - 54
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: DPS for now, want to pick up tanking as i get further
    -Do you have a mic?: yes, prefer not to use it
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: the one where you pay monthly so i guess legendary
    -18+?: 24
    -About yourself: Used to play this game years ago. I'm a returning player who started over from scratch (i do have some feats to unlock with replay badges if needed) . Queueing the normal way for t4 raids right now isn't finding me any matches so i decided to look for a league who could help me out a little. I'm a quick learner, so i'm sure i'll be growing fast.

-What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I'm looking for a beginner friendly league that's willing to help me grow (through either running raids together or just carrying me through the early content). Normal matchmaking isnt working for me since i only found 1 t4 raid group in a whole day.
  9. Wrelbyrd New Player

In-game name: Wrel
    Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain.
    Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC.
    Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 34; SP 42.
    Power: Fire.
    Role: Damage for now. Aiming to be strong enough to be a tank.
    Do you have a mic?: No. Well maybe, but I'm not sure where it is. Also I prefer not to use it.
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary.
    18+?: That's a solid yes.
    About yourself: 42 years old. From Denmark. I'm not playing every day, but a couple of times a week for 1-3 hours at a time.
    What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for a chill and helpful league, that's got a sober/mature chat and are willing to help out a noob with helpful tips and completing missions.
  10. doctorseptic New Player

I have played on and off for the past decade, and presently I play on my xbox...I have a villain only 50 CR, I like building up myself. I'm looking for any league that'd have me (Fire/Acro/Rifle)
  11. Gowen New Player

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: N/A
    -Power: Celestial/Water
    -Role: DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Subbed
    -18+?: 18 in a month.
    -About yourself: I started playing this game since about tier 3 was the highest. I just returned to the game today and subbed. I used to play on PS4 so I had to restart all of my progress otherwise I'd be 'round T5.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for a bit of a casual but active league. I'm seeking a league that will help me get accustomed to the new systems and such and willing to help me rise in CR.
  12. nightmare9999 New Player

i have 1 villain toons on the xbox that need a forever home names are jimmi bolbro
    mic yes
    have membership
    over 18
    about my self been playing this game on and for since it came out on pc .looking for a league that as helpful as i am
    if u want any on them u can message me here or in game
  13. HellenicDevoted New Player

*In-game name: Selbide
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villaim
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Don't have the game loaded atm, will try to remember to put this in later - I'm very new though, character just hit level 30 last night
    -Role: Healer
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Paid
    -18+?: Yes (36)
    -About yourself: New to the game, would like some friends to chat with/voice chat with; fair warning, if I'm on, i'm most likely stoned
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Just looking for a social guild that's friendly towards new players (I don't usually need help, but I am a new player so i'd expect some patience at least)

XBOX gamertag is HellenicDevoted
  14. Accelareto New Player

*In-game name: Rènx
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EU/PS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: PVE: 295. PVP: 3. SP: 102
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -18+?: No
    -About yourself: I try to be as active as possible on weekends
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I want to help people with their missions and get help for mine.
  15. The Portent New Player

-In game name: The Portent

-Server/Game System : USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 115/70
    -Do you have a mic?: No, but planning to get one
    -About yourself: Newish player, looking for a league that can help me build my character and complete episode content. Team player, happy to return the favor and help other new players find their feet.
  16. Xanaba New Player

*In-game name: Xanaba
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 95 / 50 SP
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Damage currently, but getting gear for Tank Role as well
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: I have the AllAccess Pass
    -About yourself: Relaxed and easy going. Played DCUO a while back but have gotten back into it pretty heavily over the last couple of months. I usually play throughout the day during the week and on the weekends I am on at various times, usually in the evenings and nights. I really enjoy the game, but would like to have an active league to play with. I do have discord, so joining in discord chat isn't an issue. Currently I am getting my CR to 100, and then will switch and raise my SP 100.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I know my CR and SP are low and just about every guild wants a 200+ CR and SP, but I'm just looking for a fun group of people to play with while I get there. I am open to RP leagues, in several other MMO's i've been in roleplay guilds. They are fun and keep the game interesting. But mostly, just looking for a group of cool people to have some fun with.

You can send me a message here or in game to Xanaba.
  17. Zindor New Player

*In-game name: Taragrim Borr
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 117CR, 60 stat points
    -Power: Light
    -Role: Dps
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Subscriber/member
    -About yourself: Played since launch for about 3-4 years. Came back around when Rage was among the newest powers, played for a few months with a friend (who apparently rarely played), played for a bit, but never found a League to do raids with, and at a point, looking for raid stuff became irritating as people never got past the first boss because no tactics. Would love to get back into the game (even tho it's a hell of a lot of stuff to get back into it seems).
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Mostly looking for a mature League with as little drama as possible to help me get back into the game, and eventually do alerts, duos, events and raids with. I miss playing this game, and I really hope to get back into it. To begin with, I am happy with any casual mature league who helps eachother and does stuff together atm.

If I sound like an alright person to you, and you have room in your League for someone like me, please give me a PM in game or here, and I will reply asap. Thank you.
  18. Vesta Lumière New Player

-In-game name: Luna Vedette
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US Switch
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 48/52
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Controller (but also DPS pretty hard, it seems)
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -About yourself: I'm just a 33-year-old queer enby weirdo from the US with a love of all things anime, magical girls, ooky-spooky, baking, and glitter~ I used to play on the PS3 back in 2013 and just came back when I saw it on m' Switch. I don't take things too seriously ('cus it's a damn game about mannequins in brightly colored spandex throwing lightning at each other), and if I'm around too many people who DO take things too seriously, I'mma bounce.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'd just love to find a place where I could make some friends, actually do things (whether it's chaotic raids or dancing in togas on Zamaron or something--I don't know what's going on, it's been a while since I played) and where I can feel comfortable enough to be myself and chat without having to worry about racisty anti-LGBTQIA+ stuff (even if it takes me 20 minutes to write a sentence on m' damn giggle box).

I have another character, but they're probably benched until violet lanterns are a thing.
  19. Imwoahshane New Player

*In-game name: Miserbella
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US Pc
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 326cr, 211sp
    -Power: Electric
    -Role: Healer
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Subscription
    -18+?: 23
    -About yourself: Second down from a leader in my current league. Looking for a more active Raids/instances league. Would love to get some survival modes done. As my league has left to play other games. I also have a water healer around the same stats. All my artifacts are at 140 currently.
  20. Ferroll New Player

I have three toons all DPS heroes. I am currently trying to get the best armor at the ProbTek VendBot 9000. I am looking for an active league that does the Legion related game play.
    *In-game name: Ferroll, Ferroll2, Ferroll3
    -Faction [Hero]
    -Server/Game System [US/PC.]:
    -Combat Rating 323
    -Power: Atomic, Munitions, Fire
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: Mature Adult
    -About yourself: Team player. No drama. Reliable with sense of humor.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Team work, experienced player advice/knowledge, to acquire better items in game and help others in return.

Thank you, Ferroll