The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. WindyRebel New Player

-In-game name:
    Mofyri, Ripsquall, Some yet unnamed tank
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:
    Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:
    USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:
    CR 79 (SP unknown as of this typing, can find out later), Leveling Ripsquall currently
    -Power:
    Celestial (Mofyri), Water (Ripsquall)
    -Role:
    Healer, Tank (soon)
    -Do you have a mic?:
    I do, along with 3rd party choices such as Discord or whatever anyone's using these days
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:
    Premium right now, but could change depending on situation
    -18+?:
    Yes, I'm also a father
    -About yourself:
    I'm on the older side, but under 40 and I work in SEO. I have been playing MMOs since at least 2000. I've played Ultima Online, DAoC, WoW, SWG, SW:ToR, GW2, Planetside, Planetside 2, ArchAge, DCUO (quit sometime after celestial was released), Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, some EVE, and probably others I've forgotten. I also played in some competitive guilds (power guilds) in the past for PVP. I'm a pretty competent player and learn quickly.

I'm going to be honest and say that I am quite casual of a player these days. Because I do work full time, am married, and have a kid - my playtimes are typically 7:30ish pm - 10pm CST.

-What are you looking for in a league and why?
    These days I want a nice, casual environment that doesn't need me on all the time but welcomes me when I am. People to chat with or BS with. People to run content with that are comfortable pugging and taking their time (unless it's feat based). I just want to heal some people, have fun, and enjoy the content/story because COVID-19 quarantine sucks.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lantern Michaels New Player

*In-game name:
    Lantern Michaels
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:
    Hero
    PS4
    I’m level 28, just started yesterday
    -Power:
    Light
    -Role:
    FPS
    -Do you have a mic?:
    Sure
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:
    Premium currently
    -18+?:
    Yup, older player, would like to play as with similar group of people
    -About yourself:
    Needed something new tp play, love comics, and an aspiring artist
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Needed a break from my other games. Maybe game with someone new. Being stuck inside with stay home orders and unemployed gives me plenty of time to play.
  3. Revoza New Player

In-game name:
    Revoza
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:
    Hero
    Usps
    Cr270 / 180sp
    -Power:
    Electricity
    -Role:
    FPS/heal
    -Do you have a mic?:
    Sure
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:
    Legendary
    -18+?:
    30+
    -About yourself:
    Familly man playing usually at night (8pm To 11pm normally) talking french and english.

are you looking for in a league and why?
    Been playing solo and its kind of hard getting sp. And To help new player.
  4. Karn688 New Player

In-game name: Normir
    -Faction [Hero]
    -Server/Game System [USXB]
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 81/43
    -Power: 3867
    -Role: Healer
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: I decided to switch over the DCUO from Destiny 2. I was and active raider in D2 and love the combat and progression so far.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I’m looking to work my way to the endgame, then tack some of the more challenging raids and content.
  5. At0m K1d New Player

In-game name:At0m K1d
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EU ps4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: cr75
    -Power: atomic
    -Role: dps
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -18+?: 35
    -About yourself: Newish to the game been playing solo but now rather bored, have 3 alts which I have been using as extra storage.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for an active gay friendly EU league some where I can call home.
  6. Armitage New Player

In-game name:Armitage
    http://census.dcuobloguide.com/character/stats/2814771242020449

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US NS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: cr294/SP:104
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: dps
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -18+?: 32
    -About yourself: Practically a newbie. Started playing again at the end of March. Last time I played before that was in 2015 on the PC. I did boost to 30/100cr to "remake" my original character on the switch, and have been playing solo for the past month. I P2P since I have a full time job and I'm a dad, so I do pay for repeat tokens and any other thing that helps with a road block (I only play actively during the weekends and during some evening in the weekdays). I have NO experience raiding at all (not even in other games), and as such I'm missing my raid feats. I'm looking for a friendly League that can teach me the ropes and doesn't mind back tracking some raids to get some feats done.
  7. DealWithItt New Player

In-game name: BloodNightx (Xbox tag is DealWithItt if you want to message me there)
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR80, SP53
    -Power: Electric
    -Role: Healer
    -Do you have a mic?: yes, but I’m generally a quiet player
    -18+?: 19
    -About yourself: An experienced player on a new account. Played this back before all the episodes started coming out. I’m 19, college student, playing this while I wait for other AAA games to come out. Really excited to get back into it and build my character again.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I just need a league with dedicated players who are willing to do all the t-1 raids and will help with feats. I’m generally a quiet player so the community part will come along if I play with the same people a lot.
  8. Chris_Mac New Player

I'm looking for a fun league to join

*In-game name. Jostedalsbreen
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 202cr, 150something sp, very low pvp
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I've been playing solo for a while, and I would love to have some folks to play with. I'm excited about a chill league that helps each other out and overall are nice people.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an adult-oriented, casual league to run raids and higher end content and hopefully teach me the ways of PvP cuz I'm horrible. I enjoy running any and all PvE content. In addition, I've recently been feat hunting and there are some feats that I need people of other mentors to get me in to specific areas.
  9. PUD the Ancient New Player

*In-game name: Elena Mandel
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EU Xbox
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: level 11
    -Power: Nature
    -Role: DPS/Healer undecided.
    -18+?:Yes
    -About yourself: New to the game and enjoying it but like a group to play with.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a group of friendly people to play with, preferably with mic’s.
  10. bungbungchung New Player

hello! now playing on the switch, was a pretty good ice tank back on ps3 hoping to find a team as people seem hard to find.. want to have a group to play trough all the raid and challenges but you cant do it on your own! i know my way around all the raids up to the brainiac final battle, currently levelling up level 30, will be raid ready fairly soon. only been a tank but i am up for changing role to suit the team
    faction: villein
    Nintendo uk server ?
    combat rating is low at the min as levelling up !
    ice
    tank
    no mic
    f2p at the min
    25 years old
    character name, MR OUTRAGEOUS

cheers!
  11. Palantiros New Player

*In Game Name - Nick Knack
    *Faction - Villain
    *Account Type - Premium
    *Server/Game System - USPC
    *Power/Weapon - Quantum / Hand Blast (main) / Bow (side)
    *Combat Role - Controller (DPS, main focus on Dominance and Vitalization or trying, at least...)
    *Do I have a mic? - No, I prefer to not really use voice chat too much, to be honest, apologies.
    *18+? - Yes, I'm 39 y/o.
    *Level/CR - 30 / 5X but building up slowly
    *Info About Me - Well, I'm normally one player that usually likes to be completely and utterly self-sufficient. I try my best to keep quiet on things unless I'm pushed over the edge... like when a few 'heroes' tend to be just a wee bit too... bogus.

Also I'm 100% Team Joker... and I'm currently seeking some Arkham Asylum/Depths runs... heh. And maybe a bit of roleplay, perhaps.

And I am a 100% casual player... light roleplayer... I'm not hardcore into PVP or raidings or anything, though.

*What I'm seeking in a league? - Friendliness, open mindedness, an acceptance for fellow players.

*What I'm not seeking for in a league - Abrasiveness, ego-mongering, others belittling their fellow players, others making fellow players feel like an outcast and/or unwanted.
  12. Dark chad New Player

I’m looking for a Nintendo Switch league I’m always looking to be a good person and work hard for the league’s
  13. Spazz99 New Player

That used to be my biggest pet peeve too back in the day when I didnt want to join a league. Thats why for yrs I rolled with ignore all inv's. League inv's, duals and group! First one I turned off was the group inv. We need that obviously. Then after joining a couple leagues and being kicked for a weeks inactivity I started my own and it was just me and I even unlocked my own base. Then a yr later I started to recruit. Now the the thing of it is that you have to understand is that this community is extremely toxic and it always has been. Its one of the worst communities that I have ever played in. And Im a recruiter. I was in my old guild in Wow too. I know how to shout. But when yo uget a group full of 15 yr old kids who only know how to be dicks and a bunch of 21 yr olds that support them then you get alot of trash that is shouting back. Eventually a person just gives up and they take up spamming! So thats I do now. And I have for the last yr. I am a blind spammer! And the league is successful and active. With only one buff missing. 250 members strong and they were all recruited that way. I spam once. Because ppl who spam more than that are ignorant jerks! If you dont want to join thats fine. I wont force you too. But we are friendly and I dont tolerate the toxicity thats in the game. Were all friends. Thats what a league is supposed to be. Ppl have left because they wanted a raiding league but we were still friends when they left. I didnt get offended because its just a game.. A game that even I take way too serious when Im in the middle of a raid! I still shout sometimes but I gotta admit that I got lazy. And I just dont care if ppl hate me!
  14. RedhoodR2 New Player

Looking for a hero league PS4 I’m lvl 30 my cr 32 haven’t played in year trying to get re acclimated to the game
  15. Oleandis Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Oleandis
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain, of course
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 258 CR / 284 SP, but I'm sure both of those will jump quickly.
    -Power: Nature
    -Role: Healer, but can also DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium ATM, but considering going back to Legendary
    -About yourself: Live in PA, played DCUO for a very long time (about 6 years) before taking a break. Basically stopped around the Happiness Home Raid - shortly after. Looking to get back into the game.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Firstly, I'm looking for camaraderie. I am looking for a league that helps each other out, is active, and drama free. I ran my own league on here for years and am not looking for that responsibility again. A team that chases feats too - I'm all about getting those skill points. I have nearly all of the Feats from before I stopped playing. Please contact me either in here or on PSN (psugrad05).
    • Like x 1
  16. thirty six Loyal Player

Take a look at Felonious' recruiting thread, you sound like a good fit.
  17. Levant New Player

*In-game name: Levant
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 214, SP 140
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank
    -About yourself: I am a returning player after years (I also played when the game was in beta!) and looking to start again and meet new people.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? To learn from them on how DCUO works now, best ways to gear up/get SP, to do raids and alerts, and to have fun!
  18. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Primus Taaun, Hardlight Enforcer, Sylux Aran
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: PT: 282/282, HE: 153/253, SA: 157/252
    -Power: PT: Gadgets, HE: Rage, SA: Sorcery
    -Role: I try to be able to run both roles on every character.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Currently Legendary, and plan on renewing. May sometimes drop to Premium though.
    -About yourself: Played the game from the day it went F2P on PS3. Stopped playing around 2017 because of real world issues. Got the itch to come back and I don't regret it. I play other games as well, so DCUO isn't my everything, but I am playing it quite a bit every day.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? A place that's helpful and fun. I've had my fill of drama from leagues in the past, so I'd like a pretty chill place. I really look forward to learning the raids and such I haven't done before, and helping others with their own accomplishments :)
  19. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Hello. Played this for years (Years ago).
    I was full T5 dps/troll (quantum). Statik Abyss was ingame name.
    My identity was stolen and that psn acct and email was shut down as part of the protocol.

I messaged day break support But its been days an i have not gotten response. I hold out hope they respond soon and help recover that acct for me So i dont start fresh BUT i am getting in the game with either that recovered acct or my new one no matter the result.

ALOT has changed and i need help learning the game. Im currently free to play but if i get a helpful league (PvE mostly for me) then i will get legendary for sure and will run quantum dps/troll again. (Dps main and troll as alt role but dps is more fun to me).

I need a good helpful leave to push me back to my former glory an help me get feats an such. Im a father of 2 now and work so play more casual than before.
    Just wanna get back into this. Have headset of course
    Psn: TMoney0738
    In-game: Qwantum Abyss

Msg me if your helpful and have a league in mind :)
  20. AstralGhost New Player

Any leagues on Switch taking people? My PS4 broke and so I had to start over. I'm CBR 259. I'm in need of help with completing raids, as no one is queuing up for the BoP stuff haha. I know the switch has way less people, but hopefully someone here sees this :p thanks!