The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. H1GHBALL New Player

In-game name: xTHAWNEx
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR44/35SP
    -Power: Electricity
    -Role: Damage/Healer
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P right now, gonna get a membership after I get paid next week.
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: I work from home and play alot of XBOX.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I need to get a higher CR first, but I'd like to find a group that plays regularly. I hate playing alone and waiting in queues forever.
  2. starkiller_ren New Player

*In-game name: starkiller ren
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 166
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Not yet
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legebdary
    -About yourself: Was into the game casually a few years ago. Picked it up again today and am trying to learn all about the new mechanics and things I’ve missed.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?

I’m looking for a league that is active, with member willing to help each other out. After a few years absence I’m pretty rusty at this game, but I am trying my hardest, so friendliness is a huge key. Given how hard it is to queue up for instances, this is my main reason for needing a league.
  3. Annova Astrovik New Player

*In-game name: Annova Astrovik
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 104
    -Power: Gadget
    -Role: Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P (with Episodes 1-9 purchased)
    -About yourself: Casual player getting back into the game now that university has finished for summer
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for new active league with friendly members to play in consistent groups
  4. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

• In game name: Gulrick TheWanderer
    • Faction: Hero
    • Server: USPS
    • CR/SP: 238/401
    • Role: DPS CONTROLLER
    • MIC? Yes
    • Membership: Legendary
    • Over 18? Yes
    • About myself: Been playing the game for 7 years. Have extensive knowledge about roles/mechanics.
    • What i'm looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that is on between the hours of 7pm to 12pm, so a night time/ morning league. Also a league thats capable of running the elite stuff with little to no trouble.
  5. Saerein New Player

-In-game name: Elia El
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 27/31
    -Power: Earth
    -Role: Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -About yourself:
    Returning player that is new to console. Looking for a league that is casual and friendly and that uses Discord outside of the game to communicate. I am on USPS hero side. Currently focusing on leveling my two main toons, an earth tank and a quantum controller both of which have just hit 30. Dcuo will mainly be a secondary game for me but i will still be on at least 2-3 times a week

I am looking for an open and friendly league that would be willing to help me get back into the swing of things in game. It would be best if the main focus on communication was in game and/or Discord.
  6. C0de Well-Known Player

In-game name: i3lack Cat
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 235/330sp
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: DPS/Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: yup
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: of course!
    -18+?: yes sir!
    -About yourself: I've been here since 2011. Very high caliber dcuo player
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking to expand my horizen and meet some more people. I recently came back from a 5 month break so I'd like to meet some people that I can run daillies with or what not. I'm currently in a league where the majority of players are PST timezone and the activity is pretty dead. Looking to find a place with life and a breath of fresh air.
  7. McSpeedy New Player

In game name : eyeborg say
    Faction [Hero/Villain]: villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 228/190
    -Power: munitions
    -Role: DPS/working on my controller gear
    -Do you have a mic?: yup
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: I've been playing since the first days of the game.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that runs the higher level stuff during the day.
  8. Venomx New Player

*In-game name: xPsych0x
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 97/51
    -Power: Rage
    -Do you have a mic?: no
    -18+?:yes
    -About yourself: im a new player still learning the game
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?TEAM! i dont like to play solo much and love to have a group to run with and random groups sometimes are disasters lol,hanging out with new ppl and ofc to help and get help with the sp farming ;)
  9. BackintheSaddle Active Player

In-game name: Freddy Krueger
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR234 Sp: 309
    -Power: Sorcery
    -Role: Damage/Healer
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -About yourself: I play mostly in group with spouse until we get her sp high enough for end game. Helpful with psn cards with leaguemates as well.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Basically we are looking for an understanding and helpful league. I spend 99.99 percent of in game time in group with my wife helping her get sp and gear, so not always on mic. (We use psn) We don’t ask for a lot and try to do our part but it must be understood that we spend a lot of time together in game trying to do things to get her sp up. We try not to be a burden and are late night players 6-10 est pm mostly. All day weekends. We have kids and dogs so stay to ourselves in chat so as not to disconvenience anyone but will hop on chat when needed.
  10. Snollygoster New Player

*In-game name: Snollygoster
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 184/144
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Controller
    -About yourself: I'm a returning player, having last played about 2-3 years ago.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Mostly PvE...a league that can help me break into the newer content (180+ CR)
  11. DamiFides New Player

*In-game name: Daminachi
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 39/56
    -About yourself: Old time player that is returning/restarting over.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? A mature, helpful league for PVE stuff and maybe PVP in the future. Please message me in game and not send a blind invite, my League invite are at block so I don't get blind invited.
  12. RandomFoliage New Player

*In-game name: Major Gunns (Hero), Minnie Gunns (Villain)
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Both
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Major Gunns 238/129, Minnie Gunns 236/127
    -Power: Munitions
    -Do you have a mic?: No...but can get one if ABSOLUTELY necessary
    -18+?: Is 42 over 18?
    -About yourself: I play games.....a lot. I live in Australia, so time zone is a bit different to most.....unless it's an AussieLeague!
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Relatively active but not too hardcore on requirements, I don't min/max & I'm not too concerned if I don't have a huge amount of SP. I'm wanting to start raids (normal and elite) without having to wait on pugs. Willing to go back to older content for feats, etc
  13. Ryazan Dedicated Player

*In-game name: Krystal McCloud
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 243/336
    -Power: Gadgets
    -Role: DPS, no armory.
    -Do you have a mic?: NEVER
    -18+?: Yes.
    -About yourself: Someone who somehow manages to feel lonely in a MMORPG. An introvert who hates talking about themselves.

Friends. Looking for a league with a friendly atmosphere and members who help each other, no drama. A league that doesn't care about being 1st place in Wavedox and let my alt characters in.
  14. Poison2007 New Player

*In-game name: Jessica Deathroe (Villain) or Revenant Zero (Hero) - note that I'm remaking Revenant soon. She'll have the same name though.
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Both - Hero and Villain.
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Neither of my characters are level 30 yet, and my Hero is (temporarily) level 12 or so until I get membership so I can reroll her as Quantum. Note that I'll likely hop accounts once I get a membership so I can max out character slots.-Power: My hero will have Quantum and Skimming. My villain I already have is fire and flying. I plan to pick up one of each premium power eventually to see which I like the most.
    -Role: DPS only but hoping to branch into Controlling on my Quantum once she hits 30. May attempt to tank on the villain in future as well.
    -Do you have a mic?: I don't have a working Mic, nor do I feel comfortable talking due to anxiety/autism issues. Said issues also make listening difficult due to attention span & auditory processing issues. Woops.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P, going to be allaccess (legendary?) for at least a month soon, and then I'll be premium - thats the F2P one after your membership runs out, right?
    -18+?: Yes! I'm 22.
    -About yourself: Hi! I'm Poison2007 but you can call me Sans. I'm 22, agender, and
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?:
    I'm looking for a friendly place that doesn't mind inactivity as I can game hop often, and I'm looking for a regular game since I'm unsatisfied with World of Warcraft's prepatch for BFA. I can't promise this game will become my new main, but for now it's looking positive. Looking for something pretty laid back but open to helping new people learn. Patience and positivity is a must on these things though as, uh, I have learning difficulties and it's gonna take a while to go in.

I love playing solo content as far as story etc goes, but I enjoy multiplayer boss battles. PVP doesn't interest me at all but I love PVE.

I LOVE Role-Play and would love to get into it on DCUO. I have been roleplaying for over 13 years now (since I was 9 years old!!!) so I already know most of the basics. Any help getting into specifics of how it works on DCUO eg how to write custom emotes would help though.

Likely won't be accepting blind invites unless I really really like the League name thematically. (Eg, not going to join a League about angels if I'm on my demonic fire villain if it's a blind invite - may circumvent this if I've been approached beforehand). Still open for messages though.
  15. allspark New Player

In-game name: sàndmàn slim
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 255 SP 211
    -Power: atomic
    -Role: dps/tank8
    -18+?: 38
    -About yourself: 38 year old man living in Scotland with my wife and teenage daughter. I mostly play at night as I work the back shift and I play alot at weekends.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I would like to find a league with a good UK base so people are on at the same time as me. Friendly talk on mic would be nice.
  16. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Still looking for a league
  17. Jensu Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Jensu
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 246CR 369SP
    -Role: mostly troll
    -18+?: 34
    -About yourself: I’m I big gamer and comic book lover, been playing video games since I was a kid
    -What are you looking for in a league and why: looking to run elite content and make troll troll more powerful
  18. Dejay96 New Player

*In-game name: xThe Nightx
    -Faction: Hero
    -Game System: PS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 98
    -Power: Gadgets
    -Role: Control
    -Legendary Member
    -Over 18

I'm looking for a league to to a little bit of everything thing with, mostly interested in doing raids.
  19. Green Lantern AJ New Player

*In-game name: Prolific AJ
    -Server/Game System : Xbox US
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 194CR/115SP
    -Power: Light
    -Role: Troll
    -18+?: more like 30+ lol
    -About yourself: Played this on release on the PS3 until shortly after the Sons of Trigon DLC. Recently got an Xbox and had the itch to start up again and I’m totally hooked again. Only been playing a month, but just subbed for 3 more, and feel like I can play this for a long time again.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Mature league, plays for FUN above all, had my days as a hardcore MMO raider and I’m long past that now. Really trying to work on feats, so a newer league or one that wouldn’t mind running older content would be ideal. I definitely look forward to runnng the newer stuff too, but really want more SP’s before I step up to that.

Also I’m not positive I’ll be able to get back on the forums or not (it won’t let me log in with XBL at all, had to log in using PSN), so feel free to add AJ 612 (XBL GT).
  20. Cosmic_Essence New Player

*In-game name: Cosmic Essence
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:
    USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 175/104
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: Healer
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes!
    -About yourself: I originally played the release of this game on PS3 and was active on PS4 for quite some time. Transitioned into mostly playing on PC console now, and have tried on/off to get into this game on PC. I think part of the reason is I've never had an active league to team up with and run content with.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Kind of like I said previously; this game is fun but much better when you're able to play it with other people. I'd like to join an active league that can run content with me to boost my CR and help receive achievements. Also I'm a pretty decent healer; and who doesn't love those! I was a big fan of CoX Games, which I believe were so successful because of it's "community" feel. Hoping to find a league like that in this game! Thanks! ^_^