The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. QuantumRawdeal New Player

*In-game name: RawDeal

-Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS4

-Combat Rating/Stat Points: Cr 97 / Sp 141

-Power: Quantum

-Role: Controller

-Do you have a mic?: Yes

-Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary

-18+?: x2 +2

-About yourself: Original day 1 player and played a lot through year 1 and 2. Just started up again and trying to get familiar with all the new stuff that’s changed.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? Accomplish feats, run content and generally just have fun.
  2. Rexamus_El New Player

*In-game name: Rexamus El
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 111, SP 87ish
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank / DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Yep
    -18+?: 22 so yeah
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm a returning player. Last episode I remember was Amazon Fury pt 1 so theres a lot of new content for me. I'm looking for a heavy PVE guild, one that does lots of feat hunting. I work quite a bit but I do get on a few times a week.

PM me either through here on the forums, or my PSN ID jedidurb

Thanks!
  3. Zurie New Player

*In-game name: Ninnyad
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 18 (PVE) / 26 (skill points, right?; I started 3 days ago and already switched to a new main character with a power set I enjoy much more)
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: Tank? (I'm not sure which I should be....)
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: I'm very much socially inclined, and love to chat with people I know both within games and without. I'm also incredibly grammatically inclined (Autistic tendencies skewed towards language), but tend to correct myself instead of correcting others.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for one that has at least a discord (If I'm not in game, I'm in there) and is accepting of LGBTQ peeps (I'm transgender, male to female, and often get misgendered because of my voice...I wouldn't stay sane with that assumed gender.)
  4. TheEpicCrash Active Player

In-game name: Bonescar
    Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 176/SP 71
    Power: Rage
    Role: Damage
    Do you have a mic?: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    18+?: 31
    About yourself: Solo player just wanting to get more out of the game. A friend I used to play with stopped, so I'm on my own now.
    What are you looking for in a league and why? Active members who do content. Not interested in Leagues with letters replaced with numbers, or with inappropriate words involved.
  5. majin goku Level 30

*In-game name:MajinjxGoku
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 225/334
    -Power: quantem
    -Role: im one of the four roles
    -Do you have a mic?:i hav awesome Keyboard
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legeandary supersaiyan
    -18+?: i cant count past 10 so idk
    -About yourself: I touch my self at night
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? your mother so i can pack my junk in her trunk

I Founds league
  6. LordDarcness New Player

In-game name: LordDarcness
    Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 52/SP 24
    Power: Fire
    Role: Tank
    Do you have a mic?: It broke, ordering another
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: Bought membership?
    18+?: 38
    About yourself: Fairly new to the game, getting bored with solos and blind match-ups. I'd like to find a nice league to work with, to help me get through end game content. Working my way through tier 2 gear at the moment.
  7. Menegroth New Player

*In-game name:
    To be Determined

-Faction [Hero/Villain]:
    Any

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:
    US PC

-Combat Rating/Stat Points:
    I intend to start from scratch with a new hero/villain

-Power:
    Quantum, Eletricity or Light. Haven't decided yet.

-Role:
    DPS (primarily)/Healer

-Do you have a mic?
    Yes

-Legendary/Premium/F2P:
    Premium

-18+?
    Yes

-About myself:
    I'm a 30 year old gamer that want to get into DCUO for fun times with league members over discord. Just keep in mind that english is my second language and my pronunciation may not be the best. I'm also kind of socially awkward and it takes me some time to feel confortable around new people. Other than that, I'm loyal, dedicated and pratically new to the game again since it's been years. I also never got past lvl 30, so it's best if I'm considered a newbie.

-What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Looking for people around my age to play and chat with while playing in a relaxed atmosphere. Since I'll be making a new character, it doesn't matter if the league is of villains or heroes. I'll create a character on the side of the league that interests me the most.

Hopefully I can find one that suits me. :)
  8. Crystal Cadaver New Player

*In-game name: Crystal Cadaver (Main)
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain (alts on both)
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US PvP PC (Alts on PvP & PvE)
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 53 / SP 54
    -Power: Sorcery/Dual pistol (full range with alts)
    -Role: Tend to equip more for the Healer side, but solo a lot so some DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, although usually not on due to family, etc. in background
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: Started when game released (actually a bit in beta if memory serves). Did pretty well. The big Sony hack happened while I was deployed, came back to an empty League and game. Been on & off since. Now working on improving CR with more recent changes. Play style is casual due to Active Duty and family commitments. Don't care for a lot of participation requirements/having to be 'l33t' all the time, I play my games for fun not another job. Not looking for roleplay only.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Casual League, good folks, some adult humor, etc. is fine but nothing rude/immature. Looking to hang out with folks again in game while playing and hopefully get back into doing the group functions of the game. I have Heroes and Villains, PvP and PvE. So a League with a broad presence would be cool, but certainly not required.

Thanks for taking some time!

Edit: Found a League
  9. Erotic Walrus New Player

In game name: Erotic Walrus.

Faction: Hero.

Server/Game system: US PS4

Combat rating/stat points: Not actually 30 yet.

Power: Ice

Role: Going to build it for tank at 30

Do you have a mic: yes, for ps4 and pc

Legendary.

18+?: yes

About yourself/what you are looking for in a league:

New player(sort of) I played on pc a bit I think I got to the early 100ish cr. But my pc broke down and decided to pick it up on ps4 again since it was one of the few games I could play with my pc friend. Basically I have spent the last few weeks trying out powers since back then I only played the 1 power(was a free player so not many options)and have a basic understanding of the game mechanics. But at 30 the game seems to get a lot more complicated than I realized previously. Mostly what i want from a league is just people to run stuff with. Ya know duos, alerts and eventually raids. That are willing to help me learn the game and not spit in my face if I get something wrong like most pugs seem to want to do. Side note, I love water healing and mental troller also, so i don't mind changing characters if a league needs a specific role.
  10. Scyphoza New Player

*In-game name: Scyphoza
    -Server/Game System US PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 103CR/102 Skill points
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Controller
    -18+?: yes I'm 29
    -About yourself: I played when the game first came out and did most of the content that was available at the time but i havent played in years trying to get back into the game to scratch the super powered mmo itch.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?

Im primarily a pve player. So im looking for a guild that does mostly PVE. I have raided and done high level content in this game and other MMOs so once i get comfortable again with the game play that's what i plan to focus on.
  11. Xevvo New Player

In Game Name: Immortifier
    Faction: Hero
    Server/System: US/PS4
    CR/SP: 200/159
    Power: Ice
    Role: Dps but looking to transition to tank
    Mic?: yes
    Account status: Legendary
    18+?: yea
    About: Played in the beginning before "episodes" were a thing and have been coming back at certain times since then. Just never stuck around because I couldn't find people to play with.
    What I'm looking for: a group of people that are semi casual and willing to help with feats and such.
  12. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Do any leagues use this to recruit ever?
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes
  14. ezkiolandgamer New Player

ign: dark9molly
    Server: pve/uspc
    mic:none
    cr:idk
    discord:yes
    teamspeak:no
    youtuber:yea(ezkiolandgamer ex)
    twitch:no
    tweeter:no
    facebook:no
    any other social media: nope
    moral:hero
    menter:batman
    power:mental
    weapon: two handed
    movement:superspeed
    about: midlow skill player who loves dueling win or lose also hangs out at a safehouse base hq league hall etc after every dungeon to dual and mess around
    reason for looking for league: i want to not play alone tbh
    active: 2 hours to 69 hours a week(maybe more)
    Member:nope
    Any episode unlocks:0 unlocked
    Role:attacker, decoy, support, and cover (and chatter)
    i been taken
  15. Moon Light Active Player

*In-game name: Moon Light (is main but have several toons)
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 101 but have ability immediately to go to at least 170, 119 SP
    -Power: Gadgets on this toon but have several that have similar CR/ SP and different powers
    -Role: Controller on this toon but have several that have different roles
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P Legendary, played sinvce day 1
    -18+?: 58 actually
    -About yourself: Work FT and travel some. Also have a family so playing time can be limited. However, I can block time on weekends, usually, to play.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm not playing to have my own league, be an elite PVP player or cause a lot of havoc. Just want to team with other players. learn how to be the best team player and help out the team and the league.

Please send me a tell and an ingame mail so we can coordinate on meeting.
  16. TRexSupremacy New Player

In-game name: Ultra Supremacy
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 235 / 190
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: Battle Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, most of the time.
    -About yourself: Regular gamer who enjoys DCUO MMO content and COD on the side.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I left a dormant (dead) league and have been soloing ever since. Looking for an active league that likes to run older content so that we can complete old collections and feats locked away in alerts/raids, etc.
  17. TheRealSambucca New Player

In-game name: ChestieLarue
    -Server/Game System : USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 230/110
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank(Just a Tank) Its all I love playing.
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, most of the time.
    -Legendary/Premium/ All Access
    -About yourself: Love gaming, grinding is a chore but we all do it. Love Raiding. I was around in 2014 for awhile, then game got boring. Seems fun again. Hoping to find an active guild!
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I want to raid new content. I want to work on feats and get my stat points completed. Those kinda things. The league I just tried was a three man crew including me. I want to come online and people want to run stuff, help others, do what the game is here for, play and have fun!
  18. Cold Train New Player

Hey! Newly minted level thirty character, looking for a League of Super Best Friends. The character is a healer btw. I'm looking for a group that's flexible with my work and school hours. I have teamspeak setup and everything. If interested let me know.

Hero name: Tidal Rush
    Role: Healer
    Power: Water
    Mic: Yes.
  19. H1GHBALL New Player

*In-game name: xxHighballxx
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR45/35SP
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: Damage
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P, will get membership when needed
    -About yourself: I'm a disabled veteran with lots of free time.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I want help learning this game and getting my CR and SP higher.
  20. H1GHBALL New Player

*In-game name: H1ghball
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR45/33SP
    -Power: Light
    -Role: Damage
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P, will get membership when needed
    -About yourself: I'm a disabled veteran with lots of free time.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I want help learning this game and getting my CR and SP higher.