The official Amazonian Furry (DLC 10) Speculation Thread.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NCR RANGER, Feb 3, 2014.

1. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

2. NCR RANGER New Player

Hero side has the same dialogue "Now I've charged the victory stone enough to start a war. Have fun dealing with Trigon."
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Any links or source for this? I do hope they're gonna surprise us with something..
    • Like x 1
  4. Caseyyeah Committed Player

Exactly! An unbottled instance shouldn't tax the memory of the ps3 any more than a bottled one. Assuming that's the real reason the devs are giving us. Like I said before, it doesn't make any sense not to.
  5. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Oh yeah! Well then i'm even more surprised no one mentioned this. WW even says "don't worry about Circe, she won't keep her plans secret for long", so it's obvious this is the start of the story for those dlcs.
  6. Horrorshow New Player

He said it in a post. Look a few pages back in here and someone already quoted it. After I am done eating I will link it here for you. I would have loved to have seen a water power for you. :(
  7. Dogico Loyal Player

This is completely unrelated to the upcoming dlc and is something that has been said plenty of times in other threads, but I just want to (whiningly) voice that Joker needs a raid. Just one raid, not even a dlc, or a series of raids, just one raid. Only mentor to not be featured in at least one raid.
    • Like x 2
  8. Horrorshow New Player

True. I wish they would elaborate on his story with trying to create a gang war. He does have a story inside the game.
    • Like x 1
  9. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Wonder Girl and Giganta would be amazing. People can't complain about too many Amazons because look at all the Lanterns we have now lol I'm praying for Wonder Girl. She's my favorite of the Titans. If Metropolis received a new time of day, I hope Gotham gets Dawn for it's time of day. Shed a little light on Gotham!

I'm not absolutely positive, but Supergirl and Wondergirl go on a mission together in the comics "Amazons Attack!", so what do you think of an Anomaly Duo?
    • Like x 2
  10. CCBatson Dedicated Player

No More Anomalies!!!

NEIN!

NO!

I like playing MY character, not someone elses!!!

When will the Devs stop putting in the annoying, cruddy, lazy missions where you lose your entire loadout and have to limp along with a terribad replacement loadout?! ARUGH! I HATE THEM!

That being said, I like the ideas of either Amazons Attack! or Flashpoint's Atlantean-Amazon war being the basis for the plotline of the new DLC.