The Offenders (Villain League) are Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Domana, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Domana Well-Known Player

The Offenders are one of the oldest villain leagues on the US servers, and we're looking for new players! We offer:
    • A cozy league hall with all proficiencies running
    • An active website (http://theyoffend.us) where we talk, share info, and schedule raids/other events
    • A variety of players -- from people starting out to end-game players
    • A fun atmosphere
    • Other stuff... Curious if we have something you're looking for in a league? Reply below or send me a message to ask.
    We ask that recruits be:
    • 18 or older
    • Willing to use Discord for raid chat
    • Able to not take things too seriously (because members of The Offenders certainly live up to their name)
    Want to join? Fill out an app on our website! http://beoffended.enjin.com/recruitment
    Have questions? Contact Domana in game or on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm also available to answer questions in game or on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  3. Xinthus Active Player

I can also be reached here, in game, or over on Reddit. Xinthus in all three places.
  4. Domana Well-Known Player

I see our officers are here to help drum up business. Way to look helpful, guys!
  5. YELLOWFER Active Player

Is this exclusive to PC players?
  6. Domana Well-Known Player

Nope. Our league started on PC, so most of our players are PC, but we do have some PS folks in league.
  7. Djedmaatesankh New Player

Hi there! Is a level of character important?
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

We currently do not have any level requirements or skill point minimums for membership.

Edit: We've had some inquiries from EU players. Sorry, but we're US-based.
  9. Domana Well-Known Player

The top post has been updated to reflect that we are, indeed, on US servers.
  10. Domana Well-Known Player

We've had several new recruits join us in the past week. We'd love to keep adding to that number. Thanks for the interest in our league, guys! We think it's pretty great.
    • Like x 2
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

Oddly enough, in the past, these forum recruitment threads haven't been very productive but this time things have been poppin'. Poppin' FRESH, even. That's how we roll.
  12. Domana Well-Known Player

"Poppin' fresh"? Never say that again. We're trying to recruit people TO our league, not send them screaming AWAY from it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Domana Well-Known Player

We've gotten eight new members in the past two weeks. Here's hoping new member #9 will see this message :)
  14. Domana Well-Known Player

OK, now we're looking for lucky recruit #12 :) Here's hoping we see some more new applications. Just ask any of our new recruits -- we're a lot of fun!
  15. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Did you really just say that??? LOL!

Bump! I think I'm the most fun tho, js. :p
  16. MangoMan New Player

Went to the website recruitment page, but was denied :(
    Fairly new to the game with a lvl 27 (a whopping 19CR!) Rage brawler that's looking for a home. Wouldn't mind being lucky recruit #13 ;) Toon's name is Metzlee. I'll look for y'all in game.

Thanks!
  17. Domana Well-Known Player

We don't have an application on record for you, so you weren't denied by us! I think what happened was, if you don't register with enjin, it won't let you submit an application, like it might tell you that you are "denied" from submitting an application. Registering with enjin is free and pretty simple to do. I hope that helps! :) Let us know (in game or here) if there are any other hiccups with the process.
  18. MangoMan New Player

Ya, was logged in to my Enjin account. I'll try again, thanks :)

Had to join the website to get to the application, but it's submitted :D
  19. Domana Well-Known Player

If you're looking for a league to join before the new DLC hits, head over to our website and fill out an application. We'd love to hear from you!
    • Like x 1
  20. The Fpoon New Player

Wow, I submitted an app, and like a ******* neglected to list my stats. Ice, Shield, going weapon spec. wanna try out the auto attack thing instead of relying on powers and "mana".

My character is Beautiful Doom