The Ninth Circle (US-PS4/PC/PS3) - Hero/Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by MastaMind, Sep 25, 2017.

1. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I could write and tell you how we are the best league in the world and why you should join. I won't do that. What I will say is this.

#1. I changed the name of the league but ultimately it is still a part of a bigger picture. To put it simple we have thousands of members worldwide spread across various games and every platform imaginable. DC is far from our most populated ranks, but we also have not been around but for 4-5 months. In one of our main games we only had 8 people for the first year. Actually the same ones who are on DC now. That branch of ours currently has 800+ members and most of them have loyally served us for over 2+ years. The roots of our little online gaming "family" extends to almost 4 years. So basically. We will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

#2. I will eventually be updating this post to announce that we exist on the XBox and EU servers as well. And we will in some shape or form. At the moment though we have a villain branch set up with the league hall and everything. We have the hero side set up but are just getting started. I am in negotiations with someone in regards to obtaining a league hall for us though. Right now the tags are: The Ninth Circle (Villains) and The N9nth Circle (Hero).

#3. Thus far we have a simple tactic to operating. No matter what game we exist on we never turn away people. We are very "chill" in terms of conduct, and truthfully you have to really try and get kicked out. Pretty much we will help you in every way possible.

#4. I used to hold at least 2 contests per month in GTA. One was a "member" of the month and I just paid them a $20 PSN card. The other was usually some themed event be it photo, costume contest, etc. We are having our 3rd Annual Halloween Hella Haunted House Party / Tricks N Treats Witches N Creeps Costume Party which always pays out $100 in prizes to 3 winners. Probably will expand that to cover DC or hold something like it on this side, but along with that I will probably start hosting contests again here soon.

#5. Look up The Ninth Circle in DC Comics. Here I saved you the work: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Ninth_Circle_(Prime_Earth)

#6. I built the GTA crew up thanks to good people. If DC has a long and prosperous future like I hope it does then we will rise up just like we did on the other game. Nothing was built in a day. We built it one member at a time and that is why I have played that game maybe 2-3 times since coming to DC and almost every single person still remains extremely loyal. If you want to actually be a part of something, and not just another number earning prestige then hit us up. I offer legit opportunity for members to earn actual powers such as spending prestige, kicking members, and things like that.

And that pretty much sums it up. Truthfully I am cool with where we are at right now. I have been trying to devote my focus to keeping the game alive by picking up low rank players and helping them out while chasing feats. Anyone who really knows me knows that I will definitely help you out as long as I can tell you aren't just mooching/leeching things. Pretty much every single person in this game that hasn't been a part of our "family" for years (Everyone I recruiting from this game instead of bringing with me) has stabbed me in the back or just took what they could get and ran. So I am not just going to hand you a material for joining (Did that before. Didn't work out well), but again we will probably be starting contests/events and give you the chance to earn it. And anyone who gets into the "Inner circle" will have my full support with anything they need.

Either way. That's it. I know no one really reads this.
    • Like x 6
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

So, you're an evil bank? Who do I talk to about getting a lone?
    • Like x 1
  3. Albannoch New Player

PM sent. Im looking for a serious villain league and looking to do whatever it takes to be a good player.
    • Like x 1
  4. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Yeah we can discuss a loan if you'd like. Our interest rates are a real nightmare though ;)

Sounds like we are going to be able to do some good work together. Looking forward to it ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Speers New Player

Hi there, I am a returning DCUO player and the last time i played the game was way back in 2013, so I have pretty much forgotten how the game works altogether :(
    But I am interested to return for some casual gaming with friendly players and would be grateful to find players who can show me the ropes again :)

I just checked my account and I still have my 2 Villain characters around, although all their skills seem to have been reset.
    I have a lv.30 Ice-Tank and a lv.30 Electric-Healer.

If you guys are cool with a casual gamer in your league, please let me know who i can contact in-game and I will drop you guys a PM.
    My IGN is Valmors.

Thanks a lot!
  6. DamienNukem New Player

Hey, this definitely sounds like the kind of group I want to be a part of. Get ahold of me in game at this same name. Right now I only have a villain but I will be making up another character or two to try out different skills.

You can also just let me know who to contact. I'm new to the game, so I'm not sure if I could easily search out league members, but I know the /who function doesn't work in this game like others, so I'm not sure what else to do. Thanks and I look forward to joining up.
  7. natedragonis New Player

Hello, I am a returning player looking for a home. My ign is YL Dragonis. I really hope to hear from you.
  8. I3ridgeburner New Player

This sounds good enough for a trial to me. I added "MastaMind" as a friend in-game with the idea of starting a conversation but s/he immediately logged off and I haven't seen them online since. Am I doing something wrong? My main character is named Malaclypse Elder and I'm interested. My wife and I have three legendary accounts between us, 2 on the PC and one on the PS4. We'e dedicated villains and we're into our slow season for the business we run from home so we'll have a fair amount of time in the winter months. We're mainly frustrated with trying to PUG alerts and raids, looking for a no-drama cooperative enterprise. Thanks :)
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

good group of folks in this league, owner is a close friend and wouldn't trade em for nothing.

well maybe for a void mat :p
  10. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Send me a league invite my league is DOA. Ice tank but only premium at the moment will help whenever the heck I get my legendary back money is very tight.
  11. dcuo iconic player Well-Known Player

12. Fighter Well-Known Player

I am looking for a active league for my villian! You seem very helpful so may I give your league a try?
  13. Kurosu New Player

Hi, I'm looking for an active league for my main villain (SpeedDemonReaper) and would love to give your league a try!
  14. HappyHourHero New Player

Looking for an active league. Nature healer just getting back into the game. HapyHourHero is in game handle.

Talk soon!
  15. Venenare New Player

cr 220 hl troller. lf active villian league, pm me in game, usually on venenare. hope to hear from you