The new Void (?) material...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StupidCarrot29, Jan 4, 2017.

1. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Yes the one in new time capsules... (I will try and make my opinion not sound harsh) WTF is this? Who would go through completing a collection for this? Not me... Maybe the new tcs should not have been rushed.
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

I..... like it. There are so many styles that can't go fully black and this material gives you the opportunity to do that.
    • Like x 4
  3. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I like it as well, seems like energy armor looking but for any style you want. :D
    • Like x 2
  4. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Good to know that people that like it actually exist :p
  5. King Smoker Well-Known Player

i like doesn't mean im getting it this time around. its too soon still recovering from the 50% more coins event, Am TCs,BBs. ill just open 2 every 5days and see if Rngesus is with me and see if the rest of the items are cheap in the broker.
    • Like x 2
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah the material looks super cool just gotta nail the last piece and im done with the capsules lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Is this the one that makes people looking transparent??
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No it's a flat color.
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Oh? When running CC today I saw someone who looked transparent like a ghost. Wasn't sure if it was a glitch or not.
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

[IMG]
  11. Here2Help Devoted Player

If I think I know what you're talking about, that's a Marketplace skin and not a material.
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

It's okay and I'll get it just to have it but it pales greatly in comparison to the Phoenix Material. I definitely won't spend more than 50 mill on it which I think it will get down to those prices once people stop buying it. I already seen it dip down to 100 earlier today.
  13. Delsin Rowe Level 30

I don't care for it myself. I run a GL inspired toon so thus far none of the materials are really for me. I have a cosmic sitting in my bank that I should have never bought.

If there was a phoenix material in green I'd probably drop the 200 mil for it.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

I dont even know what to say when looking at this. For years people have complained about styles having different color blacks for no reason and have asked over and over for it to be fixed. And instead we get a material that is the fix behind a wall of RNG in a lottery box. Smh. Btw the guy on the left in the pic? I can already do that ingame, ya know with my colors. By turning everything black. The only difference is i have to have styles that go jet black. Im not gonna say anything more about this because if i do im probably going to be on vacation :p
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

they might have been using invisibility or stealth.
    • Like x 1
  16. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Basically this. That void material is the answer to all the people asking for getting their snake style boots full black or other styles that just don't mix with the same "black" though both are using the same color. Basically the reason why I stopped suggesting new styles or customization options on the forums - they will make a time crapsule stuffing based on it anyway. I expect lots of people trying to give their styles the final "real" black touch to go crazy about it and prices will skyrocket - because a "simple black" is something people could use well on more than one of their toons.

Admitted though: putting the full costume in that style does not make for a great picture. I could imagine it working well when mixed with the phoenix material.... Any of those materials would have sold for 10 bucks on the marketplace to some players with lots of other players complaining, similar to the Bat cowl. Now those people and even more will sink tons of dollars into stabilizers to unlock it for just one toon (while the "overprized" 10 bucks would have unlocked it for the account....) and there shouldn't be many players left who can get their stuff for insane amounts of ingame money (the previous time crapsules already moved lots of ingame money into the bags of those who buy stabilizers anyway). Can't blame Daybreak really - nearly everyone running a business dreams of customers going "no, don't sell it for 10 bucks - allow us to spend 200 bucks or more on it dollar by dollar please...." :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

LOL I didn't consider that. My fault he probably was, if I can remember correctly he was using gadgets. I still don't understand why he was in stealth before oracle even began to speak in the new event..
  18. Volle Active Player

WTB VOID ESSENCE 100m PM EU-PC ÐarkAim