The new DLC anyone asking these questions same as me?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TechWarrior0329, Apr 19, 2020.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

One more small update.. I now know of 6 different spots that are not too far apart where the Dog and cat spawn. I discovered these last night with my #2 charcetr ( well at the moment anyway him and my main have the same CR so hard to tell but the OTHER has always been MT MAIN :cool:). Well anyway I logged that ALT on at 10;30PM my time and by 11:30 I had complete the 100 rioters (only had about 42 or 43 to start I forget now), the 33 Baby Roots (didn't have any before I went looking), and 42 of the 90 Cats needed for feat number three so my opinion has changed.. They look hard at first glance but are not that bad.

Hey I took my main out this morning and already had the other two feats but I did nothing but grab cats to complete Harley's mission and now have 44. It takes a little longer to just do cat though so as I said since its only a 10 point feet once I get one alt the 90 rescues the others will just buy that one with a replay. :D

LOL you just know some one in Daybreak's financial section just smiled... "Oh he says he is gonna spend REAL money... YAY!"
  2. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I've enjoyed the new content, and the new gear (munch, munch), but... (you knew one was coming) any 'complaint' would be the same as with the previous episodes - no organic story-based arc like we used to have in classic content. Nowadays, it's all raids (incoherent exposition overload while you're fighting for your life) and radiants.

For e.g. in classic content, we'd have been sent to investigate what's going on with the zoo, during which we'd encounter rioters, receive an update from Ivy about her pheromones, so on and so forth, all leading up to the finale of Lexcorp Tower. THEN the sub-parts could become radiant. Something like that anyway.

As I say though, still good fun, just a little flat.

Aside:
    "I thought we wuz just, you know, wrasslin'!"
    "I'm literally firing crossbow bolts."
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Two words: PVP Phase
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Uhhhhh MMmmm another two words NO WAY. I tried using that advice back when Chaos Dark arrived as the outdoor mission spot for the JL Dark DLC. There were a huge amount of players all after the magic motes and it was tough at times finding any. SO I went to PVP and things did seem much better until the ONLY other player in zone who was also wandering around gathering motes just HAD to attack me because "hey we're in the PVP zone I have to kill you"

Besides the DLC is not even a week old yet and already today I have been on with a couple of my alts that did Harley's mission by only rescuing cats. The crowd is dying down now and I now also know of sex spots close to one another I can spam till I have what I need.

Not to mention that can be a pain in the butt. Run to the Watch Tower to phase into PVP, run to the zone and do whatever mission you need and cant complete in PVE and then run BACK to the Watch Tower to switch back to PVE so you don't spend time wandering around in an almost deserted zone.

LOL I'll just stay here in PvE land thanks :D
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

To each their own. I knocked out both the feat for freeing the Poinon Ivy things and for battling 100 rioters in under 20 min in PVP phase. The 3-4 minutes it took to go to the Watchtower twice was worth the hour I saved had I done those feats in PVE phase.