The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  2. SpyderBite Active Player

I need to see a female version of this. That's incredible!
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1. How did you make her head style without using the Batman Beyond Head Style? :confused:

2. Why not use the Batman Beyond Chest Style? :confused:

3. What Hands and Waist did you use? :confused:
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

1:knights of vengeance head+prisoner of hecate mask
    2: to flat chest and to much stripes
    3:raptor infiltator hands and vengeance of hecate waist
    • Like x 1
  5. Jayozranger1 New Player

You could probably just use any normal slimsline style for The chest since the bigger emblems don’t work on female characters and get rid of those lines on stalwart
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I decided to give a a shot at recreating one of the most spectacular Moments of Phantom of the Opera...
    The Red Death Stalking Abroad.

[IMG]thePhantomdisguisedastheRedDeath by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    As Raoul once more passed through the great crush-room, this time in the wake of his guide, he could not help noticing a group crowding round a person whose disguise, eccentric air and gruesome appearance were causing a sensation. It was a man dressed all in scarlet, with a huge hat and feathers on the top of a wonderful death's head. From his shoulders hung an immense red-velvet cloak, which trailed along the floor like a king's train; and on this cloak was embroidered, in gold letters, which every one read and repeated aloud, "Don't touch me! I am Red Death stalking abroad!" Then one, greatly daring, did try to touch him ... but a skeleton hand shot out of a crimson sleeve and violently seized the rash one's wrist; and he, feeling the clutch of the knucklebones, the furious grasp of Death, uttered a cry of pain and terror. When Red Death released him at last, he ran away like a very madman, pursued by the jeers of the bystanders.

[IMG]Masque of the RED DEATH by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 4
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I stand corrected.I acedently equipped the wrong face style on my batwoman style and it was league of assassins and Not prisoner of hecate :oops: .This is how it looks like with the Real prisoner of hecate mask
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

The Dark Crimson Knight [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Count El [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Recent tweaks to my recreation of Vigilante II (Adrian Chase)... new Back Style and new coloring on belt:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Lucerne Active Player

Huh nice work, what material and styles?
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, trying a new idea for the Utility Belt on the Rebirth Batman costume:

[IMG]

Vengeance of Hecate Waist. Yes? No? Maybe so? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Legs are Bionic. The Feet are Mercenary's Malice. The "Hands" are actually the Cyborg's Glove Gun Hand Blaster Weapon Style. The Shoulders are the Visitor's Shoulder Style. I'll be back shortly with the names of the Back Style and Waist Style, I know I have them, just don't remember the names at the moment.

EDIT: Back Style = Metallo's Maw, Waist Style = Hive Defender.
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thanks, it's the Steel Neon chroma
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Last style before bed.This is my mk cyrax inspired style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  17. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Inspiration struck me again to work on another "Spooky" character of mine, and I did another update to "Space Spectro."
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Every year I try to update my phantom stranger style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my cybernetic assassin
    [IMG]
    [IMG]