The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Loving the new orrey helmet, it inspired me to put together some power ranger like styles one is from the mastodon squad and green ranger inspired with embellished shoulder pads [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. DeviousDon Active Player

Thanks. Also, gotta say - that is some amazing base decor lol. I almost thought a new theme dropped.
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

45 times I have tried getting That helm :( Seems to be impossible to get..
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I spent a long time running that on my main to get it, only for a few years later to get it on my fire tank alt helping my leaguemates on last boss elite. This was before Style Unlock. I feel your pain brotha.
    • Like x 3
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yet another style that should have been in either Vendor 22 or Vendor 00 years ago!
    • Like x 3
  6. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Thanks!!!
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

With it being an Omnipotence item, I'm not sure that would have happened. Rare styles like Herald of the Black made it, but not the Elite versions with the extra effects.

If by some chance the styles that come with OP items do make it to a vendor, I have the feeling the pricing on them would reflect the rarity they intend for those items. So probably REALLY expensive.
    • Like x 2
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    Black Lantern Alan Scott
    (Really hope to have a black lantern ring style one day)
    • Like x 7
  9. Perdition Committed Player

Thank you for sharing my style/base.

If its any help to the people, i dropped the helm when this episode launched in Phantom Zone elite back in the day. I’ve dropped it twice over the course the dlc was out which was in Elite. I don’t know if it drops in this current version, maybe Charon or another dev can shine some light on this.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Which means it would most likely be put in the Hall Of Legends, on either Lady Shiva, or Dr. Fate.
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Had to get it out of the system :p
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my style inspired by marvel's phantom rider
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The style suits green metalic material :) The blade dropped in jsa wing from alan scott low level instance villain side for me :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

where'd it drop for you?
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I bought it on the broker,but I'm trying the gcpd headquarters joker mission now to see if it drops from him there.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And just for craps and giggles, here's Boba Fett based on his appearance in The Empire Strikers Back:

[IMG]

We have a noticeable lack of cargo pants like pilots wear, with the pockets on the front of the leg. :(
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Hanging with my Legendary allies ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my starro-man style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. JoeAce65 New Player

I also have a similar MONARCH character that I will be updating after I collect the legs.
    • Like x 1