The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

hey i was wondering if someone could try making a style that looks similar to this with the super rebellious jacket
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

maybe using the conjob hairstyle, youthful skin style, original flash emblem, and tech pad hands style would work as well not sure on the rest but i would like to see an attempt by someone maybe Snow Owl?
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

try the green knight shoulders ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Something like this? :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

omg that's amazing well done what a masterpiece! :eek: now you can roleplay as that character from darkmatter's videos :D this makes me want to get the jacket but we'll see
    • Like x 1
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Thanks for the idea.i don't get the shoulders Yet after i get it i Will show the style
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What Waist Style did you use on that one? It doesn't look familiar to me. :confused:

Also, I'm digging the look of that one, well done! :cool:
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

That is the Hush inspired style " Vengeful Surgeon" belt. It's the villain equivalent of the PVP Nightwing " Gotham Knight" style/gear.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Right, off to the Hall of Doom to get that Waist Style! :D

EDIT: Oh, wait... it's a stinking PVP style! Guess I'll be getting as many Lockboxes as I can before they're done for good to see if it drops. :(
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i got it by a promethium lockbox when i was member
    • Like x 1
  10. Visubversa37 Level 30

I have to know what chest piece this is! I went through the whole list and couldn't find it
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Pay more attention, you were ALREADY ANSWERED!

12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Did you try the Flashpoint Flash emblem? Even with the ring/circle on it that might be a close emblem match.

Good match, regardless. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Mad Max-style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I hate it when I get the silly thoughts/comments stuck in my head (thank MST3K for that lol) but I gotta get this one out:

Is the aura the smoky cloud of a diesel-fueled dystopian landscape following you or is it just the funk from not having adequate facilities for bathing available in a post-apocalyptic nightmare?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist it with the Mad Max description of the style. :D Great job!
    • Like x 1
  16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So I tried to recreate Prime Earth Rao with the Enhanced Rao emblem but I don't know, the emblem is throwing me off but emblem House of Xos looks more appealing. There's something off about the Rao emblem that I can't quite put my finger. Does anyone have a Rao character? Would love to see some styles.
  17. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think it's the bottom diamond on the artwork. That seems to be missing from the in-game emblem.

[IMG]

It also looks like the spacing in between parts is a little more compact on the game emblem and the curved parts come down farther.
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

My Artemis styles :)
    • Like x 3
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8