The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my catman style from catman comics Australia
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  2. BƖack Dedicated Player

Nice one Snow! Greetings to you. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Hey and cheers :)
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

So I got another bird-themed outfit on Techhawk, this time it was the Owlsuit. As a test I applied the Owlsuit head piece to this look...

[IMG]

...and got this as a result.

[IMG]

Dunno if I'll keep it or use it as the base for a new look, but I do kinda like it. :)
    • Like x 7
  5. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

It's the last day of Pride Month (and bottom of this page what a coincidence) so I thought I'd share my take on a classic LGBTQIA+ character from old Hong Kong movies:
    One translation names her "Invincible Asia", she's a martial arts master, cult leader and big bad of 1992's Swordsman II, which is itself an adaptation of a popular novel, and this movie features her transition from male to female and ultimately defeat... or was she?

Here's a youtube link to watch the full movie online (for free! They don't claim copyright somehow), you can use Auto-translate to whatever your native tongue is.
    There are English versions somewhere but video and translation quality aren't great but they're easy to find if you prefer dub.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVGMw_pqcE

This look is loosely inspired by her dress in the final battle!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Her signature weapons are sewing needles - yes you read that right and she's very deadly with them.
    It's nice that there are weapons in-game that give the same vibe ;P
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Eve YouTuber

A style I tried to make on my Donna. Not sure if really a Donna style, but definitely a Goddess.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

my cyber elf is perfect now
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 5
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

[IMG]

Jaelia in Zamaron my base! <3 :D
    • Like x 6
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

made my blue lantern style better i'll stick with this
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 8
  10. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. Knavion Level 30

Meet the Knerve's Red Lantern hechmen: Wyld, Amenace and Rex-Kru

[IMG]

Have a nice weekend! ;)
    • Like x 4
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like it. Would the HIVE shoulders help with where you’re going? That’s what my robot style below is wearing. If those are too bulky I will try to think of directions if this gets used as a base.
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's still kind of in the preliminary "I've got an idea" phase for a look, so nothing yet beyond the headpiece combined with that face piece. Plus I've got some other materials with metallic sheens that I can play around with. Appreciate the suggestion, though, I'll keep any HIVE pieces I have in mind.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Does he die every chance he gets, just like in the old NES video game? :p
    • Like x 2
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Will the Gold Material work properly on the Glitter Wings? Because she needs larger wings that actually fold down when she's standing.
    • Like x 1
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I just love robot styles. My program has gone through at least 3 or 4 different robot bodies. Sorry if I seem too invested already.
    • Like x 1
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

oops i forgot to color the legs style green as well sorry about that well anyway here's what it looks like
    you get the basic idea anyway here
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    sorry about that i can't believe i missed that one detail the feet look better with this chroma on without coloring the feet i tried the other way for these feet and it just doesn't look good
    • Like x 1
  19. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

The Gold Material will work on the Glitter Wings, but to me it was a matter of choosing between a 'metallic' or an 'organic' look. I chose the metallic look. The wings I chose also look closer to the original. To me, the Glitter Wings will still look like bird wings, no matter what material I apply to them.
    • Like x 1
  20. BƖack Dedicated Player

Wow! So cool. :cool:
    • Like x 1