The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Ditched the head style for now.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

Original take: Red Son Donna Troy.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That is magnificent. Have you experimented with the Blood Bat chest?
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thank you :D

Yes I have tried the Blood Bat chest style, it looks very good, almost as if it was meant for him :)

It comes very close to what he looked like in the original cartoon

But I was looking for another look for him and this is what I came up with
    • Like x 1
  5. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Gotham Tv Series Mr Freeze ( Nathan Darrow) :cool:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

And my New Deathstroke :p
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

If that guy had a voice actor, he'd be Clancy Brown!
    • Like x 2
  8. MrChamploo Level 30

The Electrifying Ampliightt
    [IMG]

[IMG]

He's also an engineer and works on items such as the vendor bots, weapons, teleporters, consumable items and the jetpacks that we have in the game including his own. His exobyte gave him the power electricity but also boosted his engineering knowledge. Coupled with the ability to visit other planets with his ships and teleporters (viewing other planets through his monitors), he has gadgets and technology from all over the universe. Now if only they worked as effectively all the time..

[IMG]

His makeshift battle suit
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. MrChamploo Level 30

Bizarro Boy teaming up with Superman and Lex Luthor. Containing DNA from Lex Luthor and being part kryptonian this is an unexpected family reunion.
    [IMG]

Makeshift Kryptonian Suit (Kryptonite doesn't have the same effect on Bizarro Boy..in fact, it empowers him a bit)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  10. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Swamp Bat or Bat Thing [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Definitely
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Brainiac from Injustice 2

[IMG]

A closer look, I had to use the Chrome skin for the glowing eyes

[IMG]

Another close up with other shoulders

[IMG]

The inspiration

[IMG]

Another pic with the tentacles

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  14. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Stingabee is now perfect!:)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

16. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Firestorm, (Jefferson 'Jax' Jackson from the Legends of Tomorrow tv show)

[IMG]

A closer look

[IMG]

The toy/statue this toon is based on

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

some days you just feel like a Rogue!
    Captain Cold
    [IMG]CaptainCold by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]Captain Cold by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Heat Wave
    [IMG]HeatWave by Michael Kramer, on Flickr[IMG]Heat Wave by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Captain Boomerang
    [IMG]CaptainBoomerang by Michael Kramer, on Flickr[IMG]Captain Boomerang by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Trickster
    [IMG]Trickster by Michael Kramer, on Flickr[IMG]Trickster by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Weather Wizard
    [IMG]WeatherWizard by Michael Kramer, on Flickr[IMG]Weather Wizard by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Pied Piper
    [IMG]PiedPiper by Michael Kramer, on Flickr[IMG]90's Pied Piper by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    (I'd really like to get that green with White Polka dots material some day)
    Mirror Master
    [IMG]MirrorMaster by Michael Kramer, on Flickr[IMG]Mirror Master by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Abra Kadabra
    [IMG]AbraKadabra by Michael Kramer, on Flickr[IMG]Abra Kadabra by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 7
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks to the Pyromaniac Head Style, I've finally been able to complete a character costume I've been tinkering with for years: Wesley "The Killer II" Gibson from the graphic novel WANTED by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones.

[IMG]

The problem I ran into with sticking to the comic's coloring (silver frames on the goggles) with the Pyromaniac Head is that our in-game style has those big, goofy headphones wrapped around the back of the mask, and they stand out quite a lot with such a light coloring.

So, I decided to try the coloring seen in the video game adaptation WANTED: Weapons of Fate, with black frames on the goggles...

[IMG]

...only to discover that the Pyromaniac Head is such a pure, deep, dark black with my costume coloring that the detail becomes really hard to see. I guess that's why the makers of the WANTED video game actually made the costume more of a charcoal gray, rather than the comic's pure black coloring:

[IMG]

So, in the end, I compromised and went with the shade of brown I'm using on other parts of the costume:

[IMG]

I'd really like to have the lenses on the goggles glowing, like in the WANTED video game, but I know that even the Enhanced Pyromaniac Head doesn't have glowing lenses. :(

But anyway... WATCH OUT HEROES, THE KILLER IS COMING FOR YOU!!! ;)
    • Like x 5
  19. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

nice finally someone did the complette rouges :D
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3