The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Eve YouTuber

My take on Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
    • Like x 1
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I see.I haven't "felt" this episode so I'll wait until 2x or 3 x event marks comes I think.I'm enjoying final fantasy xiv to much to come back just yet.
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I hear ya. I saw it on Test and was salivating for the episode release. Which reminds me, I gotta take my screen shots tonight and start posting my newer stuff. Can't wait to see what you post when you get back to the game. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkwingDuke25 New Player

I’m sure it’s been said before, but I’m still wanting the classic Superman suit. A legit classic Superman suit. Preferably the Kingdom Come style. No logo on the chest, but the ability to have a logo and make it oversized.

This would be great for anyone who has a Superman character or if you’re like me who just wants the classic superhero look.
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well done! What mask(s) are you using to have her hair showing?
  6. Eve YouTuber

It's the Batwoman mask\Huntress mask with one of the character creation head pieces, I need to look in game to figure the name.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

My take on Catwoman :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Feeling nostalgia... so sad that Megzilla couldn't manage to create the catsuit she had promised :( I'd love to at least have a material that looks like reflective fabric that can make the illusion that it's reflecting light, like how Catwoman's suit does.
    • Like x 1
  9. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Give me your best Mary Marvel :)
    • Like x 1
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

This is my version of Mary Marvel. I don't have any materials for the red color. Magic Champion just doesn't work right with basic colors, it needs a material. Hmm the only materials I have is shimmer and Drachma (spelled it wrong). The lasso would probably look nice on my toon. I just love Supergirls boots!! We need more skirts by the way.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Thanks, but I'd rather show my own take on the Kingdom Come Kid Flash at the moment. :p

[IMG]

I'd need three things to make it closer to perfect.
    1. A "leather jacket over a spandex top" chestpiece (ideally with the emblem on the spandex top)
    2. A set of ankle boots (can be seen in the standalone Kid Flash comic from The Kingdom story)
    3. A Kid Flash-style head to connect to the glasses (the glasses have wings/lightning bolts attached to them in that comic)
    The coloring in that comic had a darker red for the legs but I preferred the brighter colors that could be seen in the Kingdom Come story itself.
    • Like x 4
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

By chance did you try the Aegis of Eternity chestpiece? It's got a bit of a collar to it so no typical "open neck" you'd see in the Shazam/Marvel family looks, but you get a glow with the lightning bolt and it works well with both red and white without having to use Materials.

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Have you tried Electrostatic chest style?
  14. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

OMG Nice!! I totally forgot about that style. I might not have it though XD
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Haven't heard of that piece, what content is that from?
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Should be able to get it either from a PvP vendor or Promethium Lockboxes (if you're willing to deal with RNG).
  17. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

It's from episode 21-22, needs a 142 cr you can find it from Equipment Supplier 212223 in hero faction.
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Yeah I figured XD
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Oh, had to check that one, that's the Electrostatic chest. It's an option to have a Flash-like emblem that's built into the style, true, but the coat itself is way too long.

[IMG]

Kingdom Come Kid Flash. The Electrostatic chest is more of a trench coat style.

Hmmm, come to think of it I could probably go with shorter gloves. The cover image from The Kingdom: Kid Flash made it look like her gloves were longer.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Yeah it's pretty hard to find that chest style. How about Lobos chest style?