The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My ultraman style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Ultron style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

current batsuit[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

name's Atton….Atton Rand
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 3
  5. TomShepard Active Player

I know i have them myself LOL I meant i wasnt sure them gloves are the best pick,but after posting my comment i had to realise they are quite good :)
    We need Athenas full style ^^ Always was my fav goddess ^^
    • Like x 1
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

What to do when snagging a Madness aura from a TC?

Give it to the CrazyStrongKiddyKat. :D

[IMG]

I lucked out on the timing of the screenshot, the "HA"s from that accessory can get lost in that aura pretty easily.
    • Like x 5
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

nice you make feel nostalgic i love star wars and atton is one of my favorites characters from there
    • Like x 2
  9. Daffy-67 New Player

Just came back to the game after a five year hiatus, started on a new account and in the process of re-rolling all my characters, don't have many styles unlocked at the moment so a bit limited with what i can create, but i'm loving the new styles :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Just HAD to add this to one of my Electric Cupid's looks. :D

[IMG]

It's such a great hairstyle. :)
    • Like x 2
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make EL zorro but it's hard without any proper one handed rapiers
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  12. mamadomomo Active Player

Thor with the 8 circles

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  13. mamadomomo Active Player

My favorite version of black panther

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. mamadomomo Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Finished the Future Flash cowl collection, and while I'm not sure yet if I'm going to pursue it again on another speedster (more of an issue with how Chromas work with it than anything else) it does make for a great Flash look when you go with a Red Vinyl Neon. :)

[IMG]

I usually use some kind of eyewear on her regardless of whether or not I'm copying an iconic look, and the Bug Goggle face style fits almost perfectly with that head piece.
    • Like x 4
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

custom Scarecrow style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 12
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Magnificent....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. mamadomomo Active Player

The style would look a lot better if someone had the emblem and applied it to one of the slimline or use the red vinyl material

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My robot sector partner, B.R.A.D., asks me how I read those books when I'm a noncorporeal lifeform made of nuclear energy. I told B.R.A.D. that I use my ring to hold the book and turn the pages. When he asked me why I own all those if I can't hold them. Why not audio? I told B.R.A.D. I used those time machines to collect those books from all through the timeline for the sake of owning them. I only for no reason other than I want to own them. B.R.A.D. just doesn't understand though...robots.

Anyway, point is I'm a non-corporeal GL wearing a containment suit so I can wear my ring.
    Also Bark-ley, Mew-hura, Nikolas, and Heaven were obsessed with being in that picture. I waited like 5 minutes and they just kept waddling and flying arouing the room.[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I wanna look like this when I get married.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6