The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Playing around a bit with some Gorgon Slayer pieces.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

one failed batsuit which locks a bit edgy which try to hide the lack of eye by the drowed cowl style
    [IMG]
    my others prototibes
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I like that. what chest piece is that, mate? & the bit hanging down at the back?
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

it's the laugthing knight chest from dark knight tc
    • Like x 1
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

of course. thanks.
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

FINALLY!!!!!

[IMG]

Black. Neon. Chroma. :D What's even more fun is that this armory is one I use for Valentine's Day/Lantern-themed outfits, and that's gonna work out really well for those looks.

Meanwhile, I decided to get an Electrum Neon for my NorthernWildkat and came up with this.

[IMG]

[IMG]

I was really pleased with how well the Electrum worked with the Emissive Eyes. Haven't decided if I want to change her personality, though, as the crouched position can make it hard to get decent shots of her outfits. LOL
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You lucky bastich! I've opened well over 100 of the appropriate Time Capsules at this point and the RNG Lottery refuses to throw me a frickin' bone here! :(

Looks like I'll be saving up my Quarks and waiting for it to come to the Boo$ter Gold Second Chance Vendor at a ridiculously high price. :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got the op head so I made a quick athena style
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. Perdition Committed Player

Geralt of Rivia(ish)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If it makes you feel better, I started with a pretty large stack of that particular TC and was using the Stabilizers I earned from running the duo to open them in the hopes of getting that Chroma. I can't remember how big the stack was when I started, but when I finally got it I had reached around 27-30 left in the stack. :confused:

I don't think I can call it luck as much as being determined and/or stubborn. LOL
    • Like x 1
  12. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    my new batsuit
    • Like x 3
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I'm digging the new hairstyle on a male character and I love the emblem as well. TY devs!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The honest truth was that I got the lasso,so I updated some of my wonder woman styles :)

Wonder woman red son
    [IMG]

Wonder woman Dcuo
    [IMG]

Wonder woman Nubia
    [IMG]

wonder woman movie version
    [IMG]
    • Like x 12
  17. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

All are gorgeous.
    Wish we had the perfect chest piece. Then would be :○
    • Like x 1
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  19. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

This is Chalice. In her universe she travels to the Flashpoint reality and slays both Aquaman & WW and takes their weapons as trophies.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 12
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Gorgeous style and I love when an outfit has a backstory.
    • Like x 1