The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. mamadomomo Active Player

The head style is the Orion's helmet "Astro helm"
    The face style is the new face from birds of prey episode
    I used glowing skin with a red color to get the mouth and the eyes red
    and for the material it is the dark metal red chroma set, It obviously also works with the steel neon
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Hathor in her Earth Uniform, which she changed to when she joined the Justice League of Earth Prime.
    Hathor is not the actual goddess, but was named her after. The Thanagrians believed her to be Just as holy as her.
    She was taught that the Amazons are the Thanagrians enemies, as their gods (Egypt Gods) are in war with the Greek Gods.
    On this Earth, Hathor was the one to defeat Athena and take her Helmet as a victory prize.
    (...Just realized it means I will have to farm the OP item 3 times. RIP)

(A fanfic background story since she has one original that isn't related to the game but this one is lol)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

On the subject of my last post. Where I said it’s depressing finally having a style that I am 100% satisfied with. I wasn’t kidding.
    This is an armor I’ve been working on for years, if I took the time to track down all the photos from each version y’all would call reprocessed bovine biomatter on that being the same armory.
    however, back on topic, I wasn’t kidding. I literally have no idea where to go from here. I love making outfits but this looks awesome on every material I’ve tried.
    please people, help me figure out where I should go from here now that I’ve created the perfect armor.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Tried a new second DPS outfit for Aqua. I think I like it better than the previous I made(Not sure if I shared it or not).
    Aqua is my water healer ^_^

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I still envy through those thin and simple braces of Wonder Woman.
    BTW have you tried the crown of Star Sapphire (Heart of Predator was called I guess) with a gold material AND one of Amazon chest styles which looks quite like this? I bet they'd look perfect.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Oh thank you I'll try that. I actually had something else in mind but yeah I'll try both.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Riftards helping save the Multiverse, but also taking the time to relax and mend :)
    [IMG]
  8. Extinction Active Player

I got it at the time when the DLC dropped, so tbh I don't recall at all, sorry
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Use the Speedster cowl instead with the mask...it works much better.
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

dashing Crusader heads half domino mask, Miraculous chest (Or traces in time) and gl emblem, sinestro (there’s some other style too) hands, Son of manta belt (or the dystopian Amazon one?). Con job or Gotham knight hair
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

The Miraculous or Traces in Time sound more plausible. Thanks. I didn't think of them. What about the cosmic material? Ooooo I think we need one.
    • Like x 1
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Devs, we need a galaxy, cosmic material.
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

There was a cosmic one. It was literally The very first material ever in the game...which I feel is why it deserves to come back in the Booster Gold vendors (or at least in the marketplace).
    • Like x 1
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Of course we could always post in the request thread for a cosmic chroma.
    • Like x 1
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Traces in Time might be the better choice of the two, as I don't think the Miraculous chest allows for emblem use. And as an alternative you might want to look into the Alan Scott version of the GL emblem. It might better match the example pic.

Unfortunately that wasn't a TC item, it was a Booster Bundle drop so the likelihood of it showing up on the Booster vendors is pretty low. And since they've held pretty solidly to exclusive items remaining so, I wouldn't hold my breath on a Marketplace appearance either.
    • Like x 2
  16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Seriously? I mean I know they have a cosmic skin but a material that's not available anymore? Strange, I wonder why it never came back.
    Damn that is unfortunate lol I have yet to acquire the miraculous chest EVER only the cape because it looks cool. I have the Alan Scott emblem and agree that would be the better option.
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That's where the whole "exclusive" part comes in. LOL

One other thing, if you don't already have the Traces in Time chest you might want to look at it through the preview on the Rare Style vendor. It has something of a rolling/pulsing glow to it so it may or may not work with what you're going for. Worth a look at least before chasing it.
    • Like x 1
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

A 70 source mark purchase for it not to work either OH MY Gawd lol I give up buuuuuut can someone show me a trigon possessed Superman like in the movie? It looks super cool. I know you can use Son of Belial cape, Trigon horns, and a pentagram emblem.
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

oh I know it won’t come back ever. I won’t give up hope on a cosmic chroma though because the people that didn’t get the chance for full cosmic, at least deserve a chance at a cosmic chroma. I mostly hope for others though because I’ve already got a cosmic material.
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club