The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's the thing that bugs me about out open-faced helmet head styles. Some of them will let you pair up a face style with it, but not all. IF I could use the Future Cop Helmet WITH the Investigator's Mask Face Style, it could be.... passable, with the right chroma material on the helmet. But since the face styles won't display, it doesn't work. :(
  2. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i have the same trouble with the pirate drowed cowl and the inv mask face style
    current batsuit it's a lame that i can't change the eyes with out changing the whole cowl
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. thedemonocus Loyal Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 8
  4. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Pearl, Irridescent, Quartz, and Golden Neon Chromas in action. The most versatile resurgence bonus rewards to date!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I wonder when we will get that mermaid tail style :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I updated my venom style with black composite material
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  7. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I would love a mermaid tail! Realistically, it's just not justifiable for them to make one though. They would only work best in Atlantis or undersea content and it just wouldn't work with movesets like Speed and Acrobatics. The only way I can truly see this from happening is if they make a unique animation specifically for mermaid tails or perhaps even a snake bottom (ex: Nami in League of Legends) but I doubt they would do that/have the time or resources to consider it.

I would much rather get styles like a Seashell Bra or a new skin with scales on the legs/hands and webbed fingers much like Dolphin from the Aquaman lore or more variations of scaly legs.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

That would also be cool,I realy like Dolphin :)
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's EVIL CRAB-MAN!!! ;)
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my black cat style with the new botanical hair
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Looks great! Curious, have you tried mixing something like the Ink material in with that look, like maybe the back? Or is it something that would get lost in all the dark colors?

Haven't lucked out with a Black Composite yet, so I haven't been able to try it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks :) I haven't tried with the ink material,I'll give it a shot :)
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is how it looks with ink on the back pices.It's my regular spider-man symbiote suit but it looks the same with venoms body size

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my Gwenom style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Eve YouTuber

My Healer role style :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  17. Aquagirl Level 30

HOLY SCHIST all of them are amazing, I absolutely love the glow on your legpieces (Enhanced Mera right? Maybe after I farm a bit more renown from TTBE since nobody can do the SSE bomb fight lol')

I'm just cursing myself, why WHY didn't I stack a bunch of Stabilizers for this TC, I mean I'm almost on 7 stabilizers currently so I can open like, 1 (ONE) Resurgence cap and I do not trust my own RNG xP (and I'm f2p so no broker game for me) I WANT THEM AAAAALLLLLLLL to be fair I didn't know how Resurgence caps worked yet, yeah just went back to gaming recently

Ps: Mermaid I gave a look to your bases linked on description! They are ALL amazing OMG. I see your tastes are very akin to mine (greek mythology + fantasy + the ocean etc.) so I'm mesmerized (I wish I was subscribed just to have access and decorate a bunch of bases! Got 129321391232131 decorations already but no space :( ) I wish we could talk more,, I think you found my main ingame once (Lisa Morell, during SSE raid, where EVERYONE was queueing and leaving lol', we added each other) aaaaand you know, if there's one more space for me to access your bases, juuust saying,,,

(Since we're on subject of character costumes I need to create an account on imgur or somewhere else to upload my character(s, for both accounts)'s and base pics :( why am I lazy even for THAT)
    • Like x 1
  18. Aquagirl Level 30

DAM*, you're making me think of SWTOR (my OTHER favorite MMO) and how I need to get back to playing it before the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event ends there (I also need to finish 5 of the 8 class storylines). But I don't want to miss any day of DCUO 'till Open Episode ends.

(Actually I've got a couple of suggestions for DEVs to leave old Episodes open PERMANENTLY... with all the restrictions and everything for f2p little schists like me. I think it would be fair to scrap Event versions of the newest DLC for permanent open eps IMO,, and then we f2p little schists will have absolutely no access to the very newest DLC (and the two previous ones I think) until it becames "obsolete", but we already got the "whole" game on disposal while only Members and folks who bought the newest DLC have access to it (I think it will solve some of the lag problems,, and since there's NO event versions of newest DLC the event spot is open for DEVs to do event versions of old Episodes on Spotlight weeks instead.) I've got a lot of suggestions regarding it but I don't intend to derail the thread any further djasdsajdasdsk and I'm an f2p little schist so my opinion might as well be biased anyway. Will do a separate thread on it someday. Okaaaay I'll shut up)
  19. Aquagirl Level 30

(Heeey I did that one thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...o-leave-old-episodes-permanently-open.309953/)
  20. Jcal Dedicated Player

Whoa! Super late, but I'm wondering what head piece you're wearing here?

Rage of the Amazons, lol. Awesome character.