The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I never remember my hex codes but you can try: 270210.for chroma on pants its thent metal chroma 1.
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The stars in the groin and belt, I think it’s one of the tenth metal Chromas. My first thought was the frozen chroma (not the name but you know what I mean) but the gun and zipper? I’m certain it’s the/a tenth metal chroma.
    hex codes? Try these as starters...maybe. B0c4de, bd4e6, 8fc1ff.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, I don't have that yet, working on getting him the last 8-10 CR needed to go to Thanagar so he can work on getting that Tenth Metal Chroma Box.

But for the time being, I used the Hex Code Snow Owl gave, which matches his color he used, but I feel like it needs just a hint more red to match the figure. And I switched to the Black Royal Chroma Material on the pants and belt, so he'd have a black and gold gunbelt for the time being. Black and gold on the belt matches Filmation's original color scheme for the character.

[IMG]

Shame I have to wait so long to get him the North Pole Boots. The Seasonal Styles really should have been added to Style Unlocking long ago. The Mad Fury Boots will work as an alternate for the time being, so I'll try to complete that Briefing on New Genesis. Now to go run some content and boost his CR some more...
    • Like x 1
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I hope you didn’t try mine because I admit I picked random hex codes. Lil
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, his was close to what I already had, I was using 260306 and he had 270210.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, since the Santa Boots aren't available at this time of year, I had to go with an alternate style that IS available anytime: The Mad Fury Boots. I also tweaked the shade on the vest to tone down the blue just a little, and I got a closer match on the color.

[IMG]

Upon seeing that image from the cartoon, I noticed something I'd missed before: On the 2002 costume design, his boots are DARK BROWN, like his gloves and belt, not purple/magenta/whatever. So I have to change them AGAIN! :rolleyes:

And here's how those boots look on the main He-Man outfit:

[IMG]

And that's enough changes for right now. Not sure how soon I'll get a different Chroma Material to try on the Legs. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Here we go Jack. Finally a material where the first looks best. Not saying the other two aren’t good. Just first shines and has the Star patterns, while the second is all stars and the 3rd turns it into regular non-shiny armor.
    The Tenth Metal material.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

Ahhh the material is so beautiful, I can't wait to finally get it, great style by the way!
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you. I have attached multiple chromas to it (the belt tends to change) and I have never been unhappy with the results. If you want the styles to recreate it just say.
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my old batsuit
    [IMG]
    my current one after i suffer a lot of doing pvp
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

How do you know your outfit is awesome? It looks amazing in any material.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Oh yes and the sparking, nuclear, surging, glorious and mystical? Those are gloves designed to filter my powers through. That's why it looks like my hands are made out of whatever element. Because the gloves are designed that way.
  12. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

My main's DPS and Healer styles xP
    • Like x 1
  13. TomShepard Active Player

My main's DPS and Healer styles xP[/quote]

Ok so i know its stupid question,but what is that face item called(your dps)?I've been seeing it many times,but i doubt its a vendor item?Cant figure it out where to get it.
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looks like the female two face mask with void mat.
    • Like x 1
  15. Aquagirl Level 30

Name: Lisa Morell (based on an one-shot Aquaman sidekick from the Silver Age called "Lisa Morel" aka. Aquagirl)
    Head style: None
    Hair style: Magician
    Hair color: Cream-blonde
    Eye color: Purple
    Skin type: Human 1
    Skin color: Peach-white
    Primary gear colors: Green, golden, white, black (unused)
    Face style: None
    Chest style: Ninth Tride Tyrant
    Leg style: Hera's Strength
    Belt Style: King of the Seas
    Shoulders Style: Drift Guard
    Hands style: Hera's Strength
    Boots style: Hera's Strength
    Aura: None I like to put on White Solar while underwater though
    Material: None though I frequently like to paint her suit with Cursed Coral Chroma set because REASONS. Here in the photo she has none

Idk if her image is appearing, I'm new to the forum and idk if the photo uploaded or not
  16. Eve YouTuber

Ok so i know its stupid question,but what is that face item called(your dps)?I've been seeing it many times,but i doubt its a vendor item?Cant figure it out where to get it.[/quote]

It is the split personality mask. Drops in Old Gotham Subway, Tier 3 Duo
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It is the split personality mask. Drops in Old Gotham Subway, Tier 3 Duo[/quote]

Or the Tier 2 solo mission as well.
    • Like x 3
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

one prototype of my batsuits
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Aquagirl Level 30

Trying to upload the photo of my character (Lisa Morell) again

If it doesn't load, does anyone know how to upload photos directly from the computer? I'm new okay askdaskldas
  20. Eve YouTuber

Imgur is your best bet. Upload your pictures to imgur and drag them here or right click on them "Copy" and right click here to paste.
    • Like x 2