The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Sorry, but not a whole lot of people these days seem to be acheing to throw their mortgage money first day on this stuff, especially not a plain mask. Glad you like it though!
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I'm working on it, just not in a rush. :D

Great job!
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I haven't received the style yet, but I totally planned on creating an Earth-11 Dove.
    • Like x 1
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I already posted her style along with hawk longtime ago I just forgot to post with the new mask now ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Gotcha, I got the rarest piece using free stabilizers, guess I was 'lucky' this time, also I'm a sucker for iconic DC character gear pieces like 'plain masks' or Hawkgirl's headgear, just love this stuff. ;)
    • Like x 3
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I whent for Hawk instead :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Well somebody has to be lucky with this stuff, lord knows not enough people are. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Chrise7 New Player

This looks really sweet!
    What’s the back style called?
  9. DarkAya Dedicated Player

the Splendid Wings

Yeah, well that's the cheapest collection though, hard to even dream about that new Chroma... definitely not gonna waste my money on gambling. People don't put these things on broker anymore because of the cap, the state of game economy is way beyond ridiculous!
    • Like x 3
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's not cheap enough imo lol. But i'm not really a Hawk & Dove-fan. It's one of those styles you collect down the road when it gets cheap enough.

Totally agree about how they handle the RnG and the state of the economy. I can't see how the current system would encourage players to want to spend more on this stuff when the situation is the way it is.
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Have those wings been removed from the MarketPlace?
  14. TheAnticipated Well-Known Player

yep
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes they have. Another awesome marketplace decision. "Let's add a new style to the game, and remove the style that would go with it from the MP!"
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got my harley quinn chroma material so now harley is singing Girls just wanna have fun;)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Nothing new from the TCs yet, but I did finally finish up my Valentine's stuff.

Got the Glowing Heart and accessory for my Electric Cupid.

[IMG]

And used my villain to get the Queen of Hearts stuff.

[IMG]

Works just as well with yellow instead of red, but you kinda have to change auras. LOL
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, been playing around with my "Wannabat" again...

Found out that the new Battle-Hawk Feet make a good alternative to the Owlman Feet if your character can't get them yet. So my Rebirth Batman now has appropriate looking boots:

[IMG]

Also, I was in Target and saw these new DC Comics 3¾" action figures made by Spin Masters that are out now. The first wave leans very heavily on Bat Family characters, and includes an awesome Target Exclusive all-black Rebirth Batsuit:

[IMG]

[IMG]

And then I discovered the Batman figure that answers the question "What do you do when you're a costumed vigilante with more money than God?"

Naturally, you get yourself a gold-plated superhero suit!

[IMG]

[IMG]

:p
    • Like x 4
  20. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]a simple batsuit
    • Like x 1