The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkAya Dedicated Player

"Come and get your love..."
    yeah I'm watching GotG (2014) tonight ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What Dual Pistol Style is that? :confused:
  3. Awsome Well-Known Player

Just thought I would share my comic collection with y’all! My characters first appearances!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Brainiac Prime Weapon.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

How did you make these comic book covers? They look very nice!
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Great pics, but I noticed something interesting there that might mean your loyalties are showing. All those Michigan-based characters and I don't see a Spartan among them...:D

I do like the Red Wing and Piston interpretations, nicely done. :)
  7. Awsome Well-Known Player

Thanks! I just used photoshop. I Just layered several filters to help make it look less like it was straight from the game, then I found some backgrounds I liked and adjusted them to fit my characters.

The exception is KeHaan and SolidSnakeEyes. Those were my two copycats so I used actual pictures of them.
  8. Awsome Well-Known Player

I do have more characters, but I only made comic covers of my level 30 toons. I do have a few other sports teams, however, they never get used.
    But thanks!
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my newbatsuit which looks more creepy .merciless cowl and feets,red robin trousers ,dark bat specter belt and shoulders,choosen by nabo cape,master mercenary hands and speedmetal chest [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

that looks good well done
  11. The Nightwing New Player

Bane

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Figures. All the Braniac Styles in this game seem to be very hard to come by. :(
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You can solo Prime these days.
    • Like x 3
  14. Dragon4ider New Player

Is there a way that you can make a cook or a chef type outfit? I am trying to make a gotham villain that would fit in batman rogues gallery but im having trouble making an outfit for a chef
  15. Ascended Well-Known Player

I just want to take a moment of silence for our dearly departed Image comic; Invincible.

You are missed.
    • Like x 1
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Amen. I have all my favorite issues downloaded to my phone. A big part of me is glad the series ended while it was still fragging awesome, an equally big part me still misses that he's gone.
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Little tweak on my Red Royal Chroma look. The Bronze material isn't a perfect match but it does work well enough with the Royal's shiny bits, I think.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Grand Preist Goku
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Silly question, did you ever figure out the Hex Code for the red on that Red Royal Chroma Material? :confused:

For my planned Iron Man Armor, I'm going to need both Hex Codes (Red and Gold) because there's a couple style pieces I won't be applying the Chroma Material to, but I'll need them to match for the coloring.