The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. bobert0317 Active Player

Better/More of my characters
    Starazon
    [IMG][IMG]

Link Lighting
    [IMG]

Peltes
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

THE ANTI-MONITOR VS MY ONSLAUGHT:D [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

4. Quantomane Level 30

Nice I really like your design, I really want the chest, leg, hand, and back piece for my light character. So far I have the back piece but on another character, so I probably need to find the rest.
    • Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If you have the back piece style on another character (same account) you can use Replay badges to unlock it on a different character (same account).
    • Like x 1
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Check the Rare Style vendor in the HQs, the chest, leg and hand pieces you're looking for have a good chance of being there. I might be wrong on the hands, but I know the chest and legs at least are there.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The rest of that set can obtained by the Paradox Wave and The Nexus 8 man raids.

It's called Traces in time, that'll be the style set you'll want; and as the others mentioned it's available in the rare style vendor.
    The entire set is available, albeit each piece costs 70 marks a pop.
    • Like x 2
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I wasn't sure about the hands because I couldn't quite tell if they were Traces in Time or one of the Runes sets (hard to tell with all the glowing there LOL). I'd be tempted to add in the Bewitching Battlesuit hands as well, but I don't know if the outfit in quesiton was made before or after style unlocking.
  9. Burning Jay New Player

Would the purple royal material or the blue royal material work best on a Static Shock character?
  10. Dazz-252 Committed Player

New outfit.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Bewitching Battlesuit is unlockable. :)
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Oh I know. :) What I was getting at is that with over 800 pages it can be tough to tell how old a post that's been quoted is, so it can be tough to know for sure if the outfit in the quoted post was put together before or after style unlocking was put into place. Plus since they did it in phases I can't remember for sure if cross-faction styles were available for unlocking right off the bat or later in the process.

I must be getting older, I used to have a better recollection on info like that. LOL
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Well, I finally figured it out.
    Today as I was playing through the Anniversary event with my speedster, I received a lockbox that had the blood Bat wings in it.
    Since my speedster had no need for the wings I banked them over to one of my female fliers
    Then, on a hunch decided to go back to my female Doctor Fate and sure enough Blood Bat is now unlockable for all of the female characters on my roster.
    [IMG]EPD5xK1XUAEQQPF-2 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]EPD5wDLWsAI_8VS by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    So when you get the wings on a character, They're only unlock able for the other characters on your roster that have the same gender. Once you have them for one of each (male/female) they're unlock able for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That or a happy buff Groot. :D
    • Like x 3
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That is awesome. Love it.

Why Floronic Man or a happy buff Groot? Why can't they be from an alternate universe where Joker murdered Woodrue and stole Woodrue's powers. Becoming The Floronic Joke and enjoying new ways to continue having fun with the Bat?
    • Like x 1
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

To quote the Hoff: "In these times of hardship, just remember. We. Are. Groot." :D

That, and it was the first thing that came to mind. LOL
    • Like x 2
  19. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Updated 2 characters
    *I just found out those tubes style is kinda battle reactive *facepalm*
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I wouldn't feel bad, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said anything. LOL As soon as I got the shoulder tubes I applied a material to them so any sort of battle reaction probably won't show up for me. :D
    • Like x 1