The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok. My black neon uniform.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Just changed my sylvanas style a bit :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  4. Eve YouTuber

That's a beautiful style. Might take inspiration from the combination of the skin + hood haha ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried creating the night elf druid style from the wow vanilla opening cinematic :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What Chest Style is that? And do you know if it looks the same on Female characters? :confused:

EDIT: Although, it looks like it doesn't display Emblems, so it would still be a no-go for making Jessica Cruz's version of the GL Corps Uniform. :(
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

my Demonic Celestial look[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Jensu Well-Known Player

what chest style is that?
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

seraph
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Missionary of Hope. It does not display and emblem. But we could say the Earth TRN-DCUO Jessica wears the emblem on the back (scion if ion)
    • Like x 1
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Katar Hol hawkman
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Over 800 pages, time for a new thread.

How about about some polymorphic styles that change depending on the time of day. Say pajama's in the morning, business casual in the afternoon, formal in the evening, and fancy shmancy elegant at night.
  13. Eve YouTuber

Thanks to Black Friday sale was able to rename her to "Phantom", change her personality to powerful and her power to electricity.
    I love how she turned out so thought I'd share^^
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 5
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, silly question: Why even bother using a Chest Style and coloring it the same color as his skin? Why not just set the Chest Style to "None" so that he'd be bare-chested? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Metal Aqua
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

He's a tough one, especially between the chest and the two-tone wings.
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok. Updated my favorite outfit. A change of pants. I think the stains are worth it.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

In a fit of inspiration I changed the outfits my neon and glowing chroma materials are wearing. Like the previous post, I think the white lines are worth it.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1