The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 9
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

First draft at Bleez...
    [IMG]BLEEZ by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    wasn't able to get her a furious aura so settled for crimson mist. (Might get battle lust eventually)
    • Like x 4
  3. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

POP's Alien form, as she is possessed by a cult from the planet she came from. (Still writing her backstory) lol
    • Like x 3
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I have an extra Furious Aura that I'll hold for you if you want to do a trade. Send me a Private Message here, or email StelOf3009 in-game if she's a Hero, or KentClarkson if she's a Villain, and we can work out a trade.
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Helping the Justice League keep Earth 3 in check.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not sure if this was an official thing or just some fan art...but I was really digging this adult Damian Wayne as Batman, so I did a quick recreation. ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

From the Flash 80 Page Giant #2 (March 1999)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Dread Coffins Level 30

i think he must be yellow glowing without pants... no?
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried making the hawkman style wich the ne npc has been updated with in metal part II
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

no If you look closely you can see just a slight peach-ish tint to his face compared to his pants. And If this is Wally in his 70s then it's likely an evolution of his costume to his old kid Flash colors... Actually, It looks kind of like his Filmation costume. (minus the red overshoots)
    [IMG]Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 3.38.08 PM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Injustice Nightwing is the inspiration for my next look.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Is that the Gotham Knight chest?
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Finally got Neon Chroma to drop, officially done with the cap :D
    • Like x 3
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 6
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

While I'm never going to truly be a fan of the black & red Nightwing look (too many memories from those crappy Joel Schumacher Batman movies) you bloody well nailed it! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Naturally. The only other Nightwing-inspired Chest Style (that I know of) is the Protege Chest that I used to make Vigilante II:

[IMG]

There's really no way to get those 2 mixed up because of the noticeably different takes on the Nightwing Emblem. ;)
    • Like x 3
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Indeed it is good sir. Earned it running PvP way back when it was still a thing. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Dread Coffins Level 30

maybe... but still he have the same legs color with his face and lightning... so I thought that his whole body consists of energy
    and the suit covers only some parts... well, in general, if you do cosplay on that particular art you have to consider this...
    yes, most likely it is pants.... and this is just art stile... BUT it looks like pants are made of energy... and pants of your toon is looks just like pants but not energy... that's why I suggested that he better be without pants... then glowing skin will look like glowing energy pants... and color of his glowing skin must be the same with aura...
  19. Dread Coffins Level 30

i forgot... inspired by Celty from anime Durarara(not 100% cosplay)... little more evil[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Here I am in my Crimson Neon Speed Warrior Mode.

[IMG]

Zoom Zoom.....
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

You can't escape the Lightning of Justice...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6