The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like the legs on the first post, the sword in the second post and the chest on the third post the most. Not wild about what happened to that cloak of shadows (?) in the last post though.
    Good job on all 4 though.
    • Like x 2
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The Atlantean Monarch Helm allows hair styles to clip with it?
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok, I finished my equipped builds.
    1) My sector partner gives me a hard time about how over-the-top my uniform is, but I tell him if he'd visit Earth more often he'd understand why it's cool.
    2) This is my sector partner. He is made entirely out of water. Which is why he must wear that suit.
    3) the Green Lantern of our neighboring sector is made out of energy. They refuse to tell me how their species are able to build the containment suits they use to take humanoid form.
    4) This is their sector partner. Someone made out of nuclear energy and someone from an ice-planet may not seem like the best match but...of course it isn't. Which is why they are required to keep their shields up when near each other, even when they're in an habitable atmosphere for one of them. That way if something happens to one suit, the effect will have to travel through 2 shields to effect the other
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

What leg material is that? Dark Shimmer or Stealth? Or neither...? or Glowing? lol
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Based on how it looks my guess is Stealth. I mean, applying stealth material to slimline make it look almost like latex. All we need is a red stealth material and I can be The Ant.
    The style looks good though.
  6. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

thanks for the feedback
  7. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

normally i don't think so. there is a material however that allows the hair to show while wearing the helm.
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I apologize if this is a wrong place to ask, but does anyone have Time Master style and can show a picture of it? It's OP hands from Rip in Time alert. Curious what it looks like, but couldn't find a picture.
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
    The "Time Master" hand style is the exact copy of the gloves Rip Hunter wears. However the metallic portion of the gloves are not as bright and shiny as the NPC's version of the style, with that being the only difference.
    • Like x 2
  10. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

Updated an old style with the terrestrial chroma[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Oh I didn't know that, thanks :) Would like to see an actual colored style on someone's toon, but that's good enough too, much appreciated :)
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok Jack so that's not exactly the best impression of Gorin-Sunn, but it could pass as a different Zezzite I think. :)
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I was at work at the time of the posting, but I can jump on the game and get a quick screenshot.

Edit:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I would appreciate that too. I gave up the chase for this style about a year and a half ago. Just had ZERO luck with the drop rate for this OP item (and to think, there are some people who wish it went back to that system:rolleyes:). But I digress...seeing it on a player toon might re-ignite my hunt for this style. :D
    • Like x 1
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Zezzite Version 2.0
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Oh thank you so much! :)
    Actually it doesn't look so bad, I might have to start running RiT again :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It's awesome to see that not all styles becomes super flashy when they have chroma applied to them.Here's one with artic chroma material applied to it :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I also tried the arctic chroma on my snowy owl style
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1