The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Update to my atomic hero, "Nuclear Vessel!" On the left, his steel-skinned atomic powered heroic form, and on the right, is his civilian identity as a tough as nails old salty sea dog!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I've taken a break from the game and I don't know when I will be back.It's just not for me anymore.It's not just girls who wanna have fun,we boys do to ;) To much of the same in 8 years can make you feel like that I guess.Mabye I'll come back If there's soemthing that interest me:) Take care and: Rock This Thread!:cool:
    • Like x 4
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Quitter! :p

Enjoy the time away, hope we get to see you again soon. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I guys,
    The Enhanced Donna Troy style. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

You know what I dislike most about getting stranded here when I'm from Earth-11?
    It's not that I have no idea how my brothers are doing. It's not having to constantly tell people my name is Donald, not Donna.
    No, the worst part about this universe is not getting to visit even the Themyscira of this Earth. I may be male, but I am still an Amazon.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It is bad to see you go. But if you are quitting, mail me images of your armories so that I can just steal the best ones from you. lol
    • Like x 2
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

New gloves. They’re a little short, but I like the look [IMG]
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]

OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ARMS?!
    seriously though that would be so cool if not for that arm problem
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

10. Minie Well-Known Player

Anybody know how to post pics/ gifs from a smart phone? Help would be appreciated.
  11. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

How about the new costume being offline league requests, or join league through mail.

Sure would be nice if you could petition a league for membership...

But to be on topic, I'd like a costume design kiosk, where the full tailor aspects of a costume can be toyed with. Even if it doesn't take effect but is rater submitted to Dev for consideration would be nice.

I know, I know. it would generate a lot of overhead. But hear me out. This fan base has some increadibly creative people that you can tap for idea's at just about zero extra cost (well... the cost to program the interface exists, but the benefit from selling those custom styles ..............
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What I do is:
    -Download the chrome app.
    -message the images to myself on Facebook
    -open chrome, go to Facebook site and click the ellipsis
    -scroll down and choose “request desktop mode”
    -once you’re in desktop mode you can open the photos you messages yourself in the window
    -top left of pick will be “download”.
    -it will change to the pic and where the site address should be, there will be the picture code-thing
    -then go here, in chrome, and request desktop site
    -from there it’s just the same as posting on a desktop. Click the image button, paste the picture code-thing, etc

There’s probably a simpler way but that’s how I discovered.
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Sorry about how complicated I’ve made it but that’s the only way I know how from a smart phone.
  14. Minie Well-Known Player

No need to apologise, I really appreciate it bro. Thanks,
    I might fail a few times but its all good :p
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It took me a few tries too.
    Qapla’
  16. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Next up in my Fall updates of my DCUO characters is my Earth powered villainess, "Filty Trix!" As with the others, her new costume is on the left and her new civilian style is on the right.
    • Like x 1
  17. Minie Well-Known Player

Oh shirt!! I did it! Thanks again, I just used photobucked and clicked copy link ,and pasted it between [I m g] [/Img] (without spaces)
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Not really doing too much different with Halloween outfits, at least not until I get the Jack O' Lantern accessory. But I did go this route with my Electric Cupid character.

[IMG]

Just wanted to do a "compare and contrast" with her usual Cupid look. Then I did some digging through her auras, and came up with this.

[IMG]

Pleasantly surprised about how well the Purple Tesla fits with the Wicked material.
    • Like x 4
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Couple more Halloween tweaks.

Already had the Dark Metal Chroma. Got the Ink Stone yesterday. That means a new Black Lantern look for my Light character. :D

[IMG]

Normally I use either the Corrupted or Umbral Flame auras with his Black Lantern outfits, but it makes it hard to see the Ink material when I do that.

Meanwhile, a couple tweaks for my Electric villain.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Minie Well-Known Player

That style is WICKED :p
    Ah, pure nostalgic. Wicked is the first mat I got, thanks to a friend.
    • Like x 1