The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I tried making Alastor from hazbin hotel this was as close as I could get

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    I was going to use the monocle but I also wanted that wicked smile should I just go for the monocle and call it
    done or would this be better?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Inspired by the release of Mezco's newest 1:12 Collective action figure, here's long-running European comics character Diabolik...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I forgot to take a screenshot of the back, but I just used the basic Backpack Back Style available at Character Creation. The only style I used that isn't available at Character Creation for a new player is the Lethal Zealot Waste Style.
    • Like x 3
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

5. Sadao Maou New Player

Recently got back into this game as I have a tendency to do (on and off every other year or so since the PS3 days) and I thought I'd make a character based around the idea of what Batman and Catwoman's kid might look like as a crimefighter!

[IMG]

This look was based on the idea that she takes more from her mom's side

[IMG]

While this look is for when she's emulating dear old dad

[IMG]

Variant

I made her a Rage character with the idea that she'd be naturally temperamental due to both her parentage and Bruce's training methods on using anger as a motivator in a fight, which naturally attracts the attention of the Red Lantern Corps. Ultimately created the character as a form of wish fulfillment after Tom King wounded my shipper heart with Batman #50 :(
    • Like x 6
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

At first I thought you managed some miracle to allow your character's hair to come out of the cowl and drape around the shoulders but I looked again and saw that it was just the high collar on the Deasthstroke style chest piece.
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Just tweaking a villain speedster look.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. darth_paul Dedicated Player

All of my villains from the recent summer seasonal in their beach styles for 2019.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

my energy amoeba character (the one who has superspeed and quantum powers) I think I called him Acellitus but that sounds too much like Atrocitus I think maybe instead i'll call him Metamoeba my own official version of the character can't have the white lantern emblem of course but it could be good for fanfiction maybe?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Funny, I've been on a G.I. Joe kick lately since I started listening to the G.I. Joe A real American Headcast and....
    SNAKE EYES
    [IMG]SNAKE EYES by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    SCARLETT
    [IMG]SCARLETT by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    SHIPWRECK
    [IMG]SHIPWRECK by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    SNOW JOB
    [IMG]SNOW JOB by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    TORPEDO
    [IMG]TORPEDO by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    QUIK KICK
    [IMG]QUICK KICK by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    RECONDO
    [IMG]RECONDO by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    FLASH and/or GRAND SLAM
    [IMG]FLASH:GRAND SLAM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    More to come....
    • Like x 4
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Curious, did you perhaps try the High Density Tactical headpiece for the Joe version of Storm Shadow? At the very least it would have matched the figure. LOL

[IMG]

13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  14. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Love the Joes you've done. Shipwreck is my favorite character actually, too bad there's no proper sailor hat to complete the look.
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Raziel from the legacy of Kain video games attempt
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

can't make my style as dead looking as Raziel so I went undead skin with gorgon slayer legs style and said eh....
    • Like x 7
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

So much yes! I have made him a couple of times here in this thread also,I used beyond back for his wings.
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Some of my newer styles:

Main -
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Alts
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

my mummy batman style