The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

XJ9 Jenny from my life as a teenage robot style

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 5
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

One of Draculas brides from van helsing movie

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Even ugly @ss creatures look GREAT with that hair. :D Great job as usual dude. :)
    • Like x 3
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, I wasn't very happy with that look, so I reworked it last night. I got it closer to the Captain America color placements (since Cap's costume was a big inspiration for the Iron Patriot armor to begin with,) and I'm happier with it now:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'll probably tweak it a little more, but it's still not ever going to be anywhere near looking like the movie armor design that inspired it. :(

And with the styles we have right now, there's absolutely no way for me to achieve my Endgame...

Iron Patriot Mark 2:

[IMG]

[IMG]

(You see what I did there? ;))
    • Like x 2
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I wish the old styles wish have dark metalic textures was updated for 2019.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. Eudia New Player

The vesture of the proselyte legs have a loin cloth also. It’s what I use for my updated Circe. It’s perfect for it.
    • Like x 2
  9. Rainnifer Committed Player

I have a simple question, do any of you guys know if there are any Enhanced feet styles with heels? I want some shiny heeled boots...
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

with any luck we'll get an actual merciless style, cause i need his chain and skull loincloth thing as a waist style ;).
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I can't speak for any Enhanced styles that may be available in the higher tiers, but the Enhanced version of the Drowned Pirate boots have a bit of a heel to them. Not quite the same height on the heels as some other boots in the game, though.
    • Like x 1
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Trigon Chained Belt and Primeval leg style.
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

neither of these work for what i have planned, i need loose hanging chains (something the trigon belt doesn't have) and the primeval legs don't work either as i have a leg style i very much am too attached to and there are no chains on it. something similar to this [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

She-Ra. It was Hard to find any sword styles that matched
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

There are times I hate it when inspiration strikes. LOL

I threw in a DVD last night to check something on an old Superfriends episode for a post in another thread. And of course, the Wonder Twins were there (briefly, thank goodness) but in that brief shot I noticed something. Zan's emblem looked AWFULLY familiar.

One thing led to another, and now kneel before Zan!

[IMG]

I said, KNEEL!

[IMG]

:D

It works a little better with the Zod versions of the Sunstone and Kryptonian chest pieces (the Z matches better) but there's a little too much glow and it can be hard to make out the emblem in yellow.
    • Like x 3
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Took a little time to get the Zod version of Kryptonian Commander on a villain, dialed back the brightness of the yellow, and changed up the pants.

[IMG]

Surprising how close the in-game Zod emblem is to Zan's, though. LOL

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Tahaalizzy2000 Well-Known Player

18. darth_paul Dedicated Player

My annual summer styles for my heroes that I just ran with for the 2019 Tides of War.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Reminder To Self for Jesse Quick's mask. :cool:
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Such a shame I'll never be able to have any of the Chroma Materials on my characters, but as is too often the case, the Devs made them too stupidly rare, and none of my characters have hundreds of millions just sitting around waiting to be spent on this. :(

Also, in order for it to work right, I'd have to have a Red, White (Silver) and Blue Chroma Material that they haven't offered us... yet.

Oh, and lastly, allow me to clue you in on the best way to make Arc Reactors for Rhodey on chests like that one...

THE ENHANCED LEX LUTHOR EMBLEM!

[IMG]

For Iron Patriot, I tried the Enhanced Commander Steel Emblem...

[IMG]

...but the star was too dimly lit compared to other glowing emblems. The disc around the star is as bright as the sun, but the star, not so much. :(