The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Azreaus Committed Player

Honey Badger?
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Finally gave in and bought the galactic head from the Skeets emporium.
    Version 1.0 of my alien.
    Gonna experiment with colors and back styles sometime.
    [IMG]

The color change in some areas is the result of bone-like armor plating my species has in order to protect vulnerable areas. Like the head, forearms and legs.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

X-23
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Of course I am a Green Lantern. So wondering if I should wear clothes for the sole purpose of bearing my emblem and respecting the traditions of other species.
    [IMG]

More accurately though. This is a holographic projection of the species that created my program. This is what I really look like. It’s just that people seem to trust biological lifeforms more than artificial lifeforms. So sometimes I will pose as my creators.
    This is what my robotic body truly looks like.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. AJackOfAllTrades New Player

Memberships running out soon so I made a new placeholder for atomic and based it off of Tommy Oliver as the Black Ranger in Dino Thunder

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Decided to go for a more "olympian" look after being in a Jeans & T-Shirt for so long

I prefer short togas - so had to use the cosmic greco pants and then add a mat to them to give a more smooth look to the toga bottom

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

I changed up the hands on this look and gave her a Sword instead of a Rifle on the back, ended up liking it so much I armory-saved it. :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Was working on my home-made Drift Guard disguise and while the colors need a bit of tweaking...
    [IMG]F5AF8E50-1100-4535-A256-475E558A437B by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    Of course the real problem is the lack of proper footwear. Ningth tride tyrant boots are the wrong style and there don’t seem to be any small shoes that fit the bill.
    • Like x 2
  10. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I wish we had more chest styles like this, the only available ones are this one and necromancy which don't have good look without material, kinda look like plastic. :(
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok, after experimenting with colors and materials and outfits I think I have got it. I tried the gunslinger and voodoo combination with the chroma but since the voodoo has stripes it looked weird.
    [IMG]

Also, the most recent upgrade to my programs true body underneath that projection above.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Also, do those read as fleshy-wings? Or just as cape-shaped tumors?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

that looks like a real Green Lantern Alien! i might go without the wings but your choice
    • Like x 2
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I wasn’t feeling them either. Exactly why I asked.
    Also, thank you. Glad to finally have an extraterrestrial assigned to this sector. I mean, how many humans does the Corps need? :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A special guy from Assassin's creed odyssey :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Dene Devoted Player

Very Cool!

Sorry.. am at work

what leg style is that ?
  18. Al Uzza Active Player

It looks like ancient divine sorceress. It’s a villain only style that you can get from Amazon fury 11 episode raids. I got most of the pieces from throne of the dear alert. It’s based on Circe.
    • Like x 2
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If it is Ancient Divine Sorceress (never tried it on a male character LOL) then it's also available to villains from the Rare Style vendor.
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4