The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Looks good :D
    • Like x 4
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I truly dig Magnificent Girl. The style is so simple, but classic superhero. If i'm not mistaken, that looks like the new HD skin recently dropped along with Bombshell hairstyle. Looks great altogether.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Dang, this thread's reached 747 pages during my absence... I've been gone for too long lol.

Anyways, I used my monthly 500 DB Cash to get me enough quarks to get me a Red Lantern Emblem. But I also got some other lantern emblems along the way to it. I got the Black & White Lantern Emblems (Thank you RNG.) I went ahead and gave my celestial toon the BL One and updated his outfit.

I tried go for something really intimidating and fallen god like. Because that's what black lanterns look like most of the time.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I wish I had the corrupted aura, but for now the dark celestial aura will do.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

What can I say? I'm a sucker for anything that can glow and look cool.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    Robert Pattinson's Batman.
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nice transitional images
    • Like x 2
  8. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

Wow, that's awfully nice thing to say :) Thanks!
    I like classic superhero costumes, wish more were added to game
    • Like x 1
  9. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

This is amazing. Arm cannon or not.
    • Like x 3
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Did you use the Kryptonian Medico head because of the basic shape and neck lights (which you haven't activated in your model)? Maybe because it gives him a bit of a battle-damaged look?
    Have you tried the Sunstone Bulwark head? Or would that be better utilized on another Transformer?
    • Like x 1
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I used the kryptonain medico head yeah,the sunstone bulwark does not work for that style.
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I altered the megatron style a bit,tried to make the arm canon work Though its Tiny its better than nothing I guess
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If you've got it, the Umbral Storm aura works pretty well for a Black Lantern look, too.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

An atempt on transformers Jazz.Again helmet problems so I tried two head pieces
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tigress from kung fu panda
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I tried with another head,back and shoulder style for my g1 jazz
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    Maybe if deathstroke was a green lantern that came from the future in an alternate timeline lol.
    • Like x 2
  18. RsSwope New Player

What shield style is that? And where to get it? I've only seen it a few times.
  19. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

I believe it's the Shined Brass shield with the Commander Steel logo on it. That's the same one I gave my Cap toon.
  20. Eve YouTuber

Couple styles I made recently:

Star-crossed hawkgirl (Justice League Season 2 finale)
    [IMG]

Just tried something with the new wings:
    [IMG]

My female Riddler style:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4