The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know I said I'd quit while I'm ahead with this.
    [IMG]

...but I had to experiment while waiting between queues and (despite there being so many heads that were slowly killing it) I think I found what it was missing...mystery.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Still working on the backstory of that outfit. Is my program trying look badass? Or is part of my face gone? Revealing me as a robot, which means my program’s real name of “01010010011101010110111000100000011001100111001001101111011011010010000001100100011000010110111001100111011001010111001000100000011011010110000101101110“ (RunfromDanger Man in binary) is at risk of being revealed? So hiding my face is like the cyborg version of Erik?
    Or did my program download itself into the brain of an alien? So I’m hiding my new face and my new identity as “qetvo'Qob loD” because being an AI living in a human’s world is hard enough without being an AI in the body of an ET.
  4. TF2 Characters New Player

Some TF2 styles i'm going to post:
  5. TF2 Characters New Player

6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Looks good :)
    • Like x 1
  7. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 7
  8. TF2 Characters New Player

9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only thing missing, is the widows peak skull :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Draguil New Player

Tried making a reptile tribe man thing.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    What is that hand rune energy circles style?
    • Like x 3
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'd say you succeeded! What Head and/or Face Style(s) did you use to get him to look like that?
    • Like x 1
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

head and waist look to be vengeance of hecate (villians/promethium box only).
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Random stuff ;)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, after selling off my extra Scorching Aura and a few other items I didn't need, I bought a variety of style items for my characters, including Watchful Auras for 3 of my characters. None of them use Munitions as their Power Set, but I don't care. I felt it was the best choice for them, regardless of their powers!

For my Wannabat from the Future, Glider Knight, it just makes his costume look that much more futuristic and upgraded over the modern day Batsuit:

[IMG]

And for Green Lanterns Stel of Grenda and Worsel of Velantia, it's nice to finally have forcefield auras that work with the larger Style pieces that make up their character designs!

[IMG]

[IMG]

We definitely need MORE Auras that radiate out farther away from the character's body to accommodate larger style pieces, instead of being so slender that they get "hidden" by larger hands, shoulder pads, boots, etc.
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Fate's Faith? May not be what you are thinking of, butt it's the one style personally know that matches your description
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought Hecate was more bird-like, or is that the Hera head? o_O
    Will have to check next time playing
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

definitely thinking of hera, hecate is a more spiky and draconian version of the hera armor [IMG]
  19. Eve YouTuber

LOVE that Mera style!
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

it's a bunch of villain styles: head is hecate
    waist is hecate
    pants is divine sorceress (circe style on male)
    hands are from joker punchline
    feet style is aegis of azarath
    no clue what the shoulder are though? can't find a matching style.
    and every thing else is the reptile skin.

i'm speculating whether they were asking about these https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Runic_Hand_Aura_Box or mistook the hecate waist for hands in the picture.
    • Like x 1