The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Hank Henshaw Prime
    • Like x 4
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A mix of brainiac and superman
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  3. Eve YouTuber

Looks amazing! great job
    • Like x 2
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thaks to devs removing the cat skin tails on primeval leggs I manage to update my black panther inspired style :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thundercats lion o inspired
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

My latest Base project on one of my alts, Scorched Jungle, featuring Tomb Raider-inspired style. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Yoko Gurren New Player

9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Latest updates to Green Lantern Stel of Grenda. He's now very close to the look of the Modern Age version I based him on:

[IMG]

I'd still like to find an even better match on the Shoulder Style, but that seems to be a tall order. And for the hands, there are ones in the game that are a better match for the comic book/action figure look, until you pair them up with the Hijacked Servitor Chest, the forearms of which clip through the vast majority of Hand Styles in the game! :mad:

So, this is pretty much how he's going to look until and unless I find better hands that the chest doesn't clip through. Heck, there's even some clipping going on where the edge of the shoulder pads meets the chest! :rolleyes:

Now then, Devs, howsabout you give us a 2019 version of the Hijacked Servitor Style Set WITH the ability to display an Emblem in the middle of the glowing disc in the chest and WITH the clipping issues fixed once and for all, eh? ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Green Lantern Boodikka decided her back felt naked, and used her power ring to do something about it! :D

[IMG]

Now if only our Friendly Neighborhood Devs would finally give us a Sword and Shield Weapon Style so she could actually draw and use both of them! ;)
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Did you try him with cyborg skin,that would give you a mouth that looks like the picture :)
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, switched back right away because there's no way to color it satisfactorily. It uses that heavy-handed metallic texture that mostly overrides the color hex code you set. Also, there's no way to make the teeth silver, instead of white.
  13. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

love this take on it! The ears have definitely been needed.
    • Like x 2
  14. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Decided that the Brainiac Base would be best suited for Tony Stark.

Allies and Enemies, I present to you the grand opening of Stark Excelsior!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

17. playerr New Player

This is my atomic character. I really liked how the circles on the druid chest matched the gorgon slayer legs.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Nice :) I totaly forgot to ad an purple aura for his viranium glow :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Heard some folks were complaining about DCUO being a fashion game.......

Here's a pic to change yall's mind then lol.

[IMG]
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Aquaman says EELo and thanks for the slimey aura and the other new things :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3