The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Vanguardcommand New Player

Time to show my updated toons. From Left to Right:
    VANGUARD FORCE HEROES - Champion Herald (Celestial/Holy), Waverider (Quantum - {{the watery looking powers in the tree *cough* }} ), TorchOfLiberty (Fire), Stonehenge (Earth), Chargeup (Electricity), Guardstrike (Gadgets), Star Aeon (Light), Paladin Falcon (Gadgets), Strangefate Mystic (Sorcery)
    CHAOS ACOLYTES VILLAINS - Hooded Serpent (Gadgets), DevourerOfStars (Quantum), Coiling Vine (Nature), Slaughtor (Light), Grinister (Mental), Wraithreaver (Celestial/Cursed), Lord Purge (Fire), Zealot Prime (Electricity), Wintermonger (Ice)

[IMG]

I will purchase extra character slots and make a Hero & Villain for whatever the new power in DLC 9 Will be. Might tweak everyone for DLC 10. I try not to "cosplay" too much, moreso homages or archetypes. The exception being Strangefate Mystic and Zealot Prime. Obviously inspired by Dr StrangeFate from Amalgam Comics and Eradicator. Though in my vision for Zealot Prime he is an alternate time-like Kal-El who landed on Apokalips and was raised by Darkseid instead of the Kents. :D
    • Like x 8
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Can we get a bigger version so that we can better see and admire your toons??? Thanks. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Its been along time since I posted something
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Bit boring for now
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Demonic Conjurer

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Ive been wondering the same thing about your name for quite some time lol.
    • Like x 2
  6. marvelousman Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  7. Samurai X New Player

Styles for this?
  8. Random Redshirt Well-Known Player

Here are my heroes:

1. WayneSTAR MK8

The MK8 is a prototype combat armor developed in a partnership between WayneTech and STAR Labs.

[IMG]

2. Sean Swift

As a boy, Sean Swift was known for his quick witted banter. Due to Brainiac's exobytes, the rest of his body has caught up with his mouth.

[IMG]

3. Rolan Thunder

All of his life, Gary idolized the God of Thunder, Thor. When he obtained mastery of electricity, Gary became Rolan Thunder, patterned his look after Thor, and set out to be a champion of the people.

[IMG]

4. Lantern Carmichael

When Sinsetro's forces began their assault on the Metropolis City Hall, the fight landed at Cameron Carmichael's front door. As he stepped outside, a Green Lantern fell, and his ring chose Cameron. While not officially inducted as a Lantern, he still fights side by side with the Corps to drive back Sinestro's forces.

[IMG]

5. Kel Ar

The House of Ar is a longtime ally of the House of El. When Krypton was destroyed, the patriarch of the House of Ar (which was located off the Kryptonian Homeworld) sent their son to seek out survivors of the Kryptonian calamity, which has brought the son of the House of Ar to Earth.

[IMG]

6. Fearsome Falcon

A longtime hero in the shadows, the Fearsome Falcon sought out the Batman, in an effort to learn his ways. Batman mentored him into the crimefighter he is today.

[IMG]

7. GENESIS Battle Cyborg Version 4.2

Originally an experiment of Lexcorp, The GENESIS cyborg was intended as a weapon, comprised of many heroes superpowers. He escaped from Lexcorp with the help of Supergirl, and has allied himself with the Justice League ever since.

[IMG]

8. Citizen Liberty

Former Air Force Colonel Grant Rodgers used to lead a special operations team until the Brainiac attack. He was infused with great speed and strength, but when the Air Force tasked him with hunting down exobyte infused humans and capturing them, Col. Rodgers went AWOL, and took up the moniker Citizen Liberty, and fights for true liberty for all humans, super or not.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  9. SpaceGhost Active Player

Can screenshots from the PS4 be downloaded into this thread?
  10. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

The Entity went from this

[IMG]

To this

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. marvelousman Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

So Im back to changing my style everyday lol

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. WonderCleric New Player

I upload my screenshots to tinypic from the PS3 and then post them. Not sure how it is on the '4, but I know you can do it that way.
  14. WonderCleric New Player

My characters as they look now!

[IMG]
    My main, Medea with her mentor and aunt Circe. Currently level 30 with a combat rating of 53. (I'm working on it! lol)
    Any suggestions on waist, head or leg styles that look more like Circe? I'm happy with her look except for those.

[IMG]
    My hero-alt, Ceryneia with her Amazonian sister Donna Troy. Currently level 23.
    Any Wonder Woman/Amazon themed gear I'm missing? I have all of Greco-Roman, but a lot of it doesn't look great. Also, the feet in the picture aren't what she's wearing right now, she's wearing Greco-Roman.

[IMG]
    My other hero, Cleriic, a Sentinel of Magic with his mentor Doctor Fate. He's only level 12 right now, I got side-tracked with Cery. He was initially supposed to be my "main" hero but Ceryneia got into a great league so I went with her.
    His gear... sucks right now. I want him to look like he's inspired by DF, but not a carbon copy. (like Medea is of Circe.) Any suggestions?

[IMG]
    A character I'll get around to leveling some day, Nisaba, with her fellow feline Cheetah. She's only level 6.
    Definitely need better gear for her. Any tips? I want her kind of a more mystical looking Cheetah lol. (though obviously she's a lioness, not a cheetah)
    • Like x 2
  15. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

My new Toon, Celestial DPS ATM

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

My boy since yesterday
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13
  17. Azrael94 New Player

[IMG]
    Any advice on improving the look of my character? o_O
    • Like x 3
  18. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

Don't have anything, since that looks pretty awesome!
  19. Azrael94 New Player

20. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

[IMG]

My main DPS wasp-based Th3 Stinger. Hardly changed his looks for about a year now, I am so satisfied with the result.
    • Like x 9