The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Notangie New Player

My alts

Cop
    [IMG]
    Pirate
    [IMG]
    Angel
    [IMG]
    Sympathy4thaFoo
    [IMG]
    Hipster Ariel
    [IMG]
    Villain
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. X Forces New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  3. kouji New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

What styles are those?
  5. Ikyotojin2 New Player

I want a teddy bear style
  6. kouji New Player

cyber chest, waist, high voltage leg, back, flash t1 feet, gloves from mega or master collection, face is gas vent and head is bold something
  7. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Is that Hero-only? Or is it from CC? If not, where is it from?
  8. Meta Flare New Player

A few things.
    First where did you get those pistols for Lara croft. I've seen people with them but have no idea what they are called or where to get them.

Second. I like the last picture with the bow, she looks cool

Third. Is your villains name actually villain. If so...awesome.

Fourth. This has nothing to do with your post but is your name pronounced NO TANGIE or NOT ANGIE as in you are not angie(short for Angela). It's been bugging me.
    • Like x 1
  9. Notangie New Player

1. those are the purple pvp dual pistols
    2. thanks
    3. my villain isn't named villain, so i'm not awesome:(
    4. my name is Angelina, not Angie. the notangie thing is an inside joke that only makes sense and is only hilarious to me and my bff. i've tried to explain it and...crickets.
    • Like x 2
  10. Meta Flare New Player

1. Thanks, I didn't know that.
    2. Your welcome.
    3. Eh...you're ok at least lol. ;)
    4. Ok I see. For the past couple days I keep seeing your posts more than usual and it started to bug me that I didn't know how to pronounce it. (I thought it was that way)
    • Like x 1
  11. kouji New Player

hero side in cc its t3.5 if im not mistaken
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Think it might actually be 2.5 gear. T2 gear is level 56 gear, Central City stuff is level 62 and T3 is level 70. But I'm nitpicking now. LOL

Either way, though, yeah High Voltage is hero-side Central City gear. I think the villain equivalent is Zoom-inspired, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
    • Like x 1
  13. speedster1981 Committed Player

Your Lantern looks identical to my GreenGuardian927 when I first made him only differance is the white gloves other than that identical
  14. WonderCleric New Player

My main, Medea, inspired by Circe:

[IMG]

I'll post my alt, Cleric, when she gets more gear. Decided to restart her (she was only level 15 before) because of the update. :p
    • Like x 1
  15. weakCZ New Player

HIi it looks pretty cool. I wonder what chest and legs style are?
  16. WonderCleric New Player

Seraph for both of them. :) Still looking for styles that might be more Circe-like.
  17. SuperiorMouse New Player

i'd say that the chest you're using is about as close as possible currently but Wizardly legs would be a better fit for the feet. for the loincloth -- Raptor i think is a pseudo-loincloth.
  18. WonderCleric New Player

Oh, thanks! Yeah, the Wizardly feet are perfect. I'll have to keep an eye out for them. What style is Raptor? I've never seen it, I don't think.
  19. weakCZ New Player

thanks for info. I want something like that for my new alt, but i found that Seraph set is only for healers and tanks :(
  20. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4