The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Megzilla Developer

I LOVE THIS
    • Like x 2
  2. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Thanks. :)
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Please tell me you are simply wearing ordinary pants, and that the Fisher-pants are not a Rare Boss Drop
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You look like that flaming pile of ash behind you :p
    • Like x 1
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Yeah they're just regular business slacks. (the glasses are also business btw)
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

A SnowOwl said, it's the waist style that is simply a buckle that allows you to place any emblem, possibly the best style ever!
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not sure where else to ask this where people will actually see the question to answer it, so here goes:
    Are certain styles only unlockable at certain levels? Had just gotten the Rapture Chest from a Prom Box, and wanted to see what it looked like on other characters, so tried it while banking Nth-Metals with AitchTwoOh (level four Banker), butt it wasn't on the list, so decided to check out the Retro Tech on her as well, and only the Head, Chest & Legs were available for her, although looking at Zoom the Hands, Waist, Feet & Back have also been found on other characters (probably also have the Shoulders, butt not on Zoom)

So, to ask again: are certain parts of certain styles level locked? Understand that not all styles have been (or will be) Style Unlockable, butt have at least seven pieces of the Retro Tech style butt only 3 pieces were available for a level four character
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

thought i'd give you guys some inspiration and you can also try to mimic these minfigures with your styles

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Australian Jedi
    [IMG]

hacker Pharaoh?
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

BEHOLD! THE GOD OF WAR!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Orc with alien technology?
    [IMG]

this may look silly but here it is anyway
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

if your going to attempt to recreate these styles with your toons good luck! and of course you don't have to get them exact! :p
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

If only we could see them...lol
    • Like x 2
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Yeah I just noticed on another thread I made just now as well I apologize I'll get them up on tinypic.com if I can and repost. Silly me
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

okay i'm back here they are i hope they show up this time

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

BEHOLD! THE GOD OF WAR!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

there ya go!
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Still nothing New :(
  13. Al Uzza Active Player

AMAZING STYLES!!! I really love the militaristic twist to them. If anyone knows the styles for armor starfire, could you share them? I only know the legs.
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

On the modern armor (first one) that looks like the High Voltage chest along with the Exalted legs.

The belt on both looks familiar but I can't place the name offhand.

On the second one the chest looks to be along the lines of Archangel/Divine/Rapture (one of those three) with Wizardly hands.

But with the angle on both pics I can't quite tell what feet styles were used.

And if I got any of those wrong I apologize to the creator of those looks in advance. :oops: :D
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got my solar artifact up to 80 on my supergirl character :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Fairly sure the last one is Rapture chest (got it recently and was disappointed it is not ready for Unlocking, yet)
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well at the time of my post I couldn't log in and check, so that's why I listed all those styles as possibilities. LOL

Having had the chance to check now, though, I think it's Archangel. The Rapture chest doesn't have any sort of collar, and the Divine chest doesn't extend as far down the abdomen.

Still lost on the feet styles, though. :D
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Starfire #1

Head: Fallen god
    Chest: High Voltage
    Waist: Beyond High Tech (Enhanced)
    Legs: Exalted
    Boots: Fallen god

Starfire #2

Chest: Archangel
    Hands: Wizardly
    Waist: Beyond High Tech (Enhanced)
    Legs: Viking (Silver Material)
    Boots: Vengeance

I know all the styles like the back of my hand. I hope this helps.
    • Like x 4
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Heh, had just loaded up the game to check, came back to find IS had confirmed what all the styles were :p
    • Like x 3
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Small update to Stel of Grenda as I decided the Manta Shoulder Style would look good with his outfit and made it happen with Style Unlocking! :D

[IMG]

And also thanks to Style Unlocking (and NO THANKS to Cross Faction Style drops in Lockboxes :p) Worsel of Velantia has finally been able to bare his feet for his summer adventures! :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

And I'm spent!
    • Like x 2