The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Honestly, I was copying them from the Facebook messenger (where I asked a friend their opinion on my robot). So surprised it worked at all.
    Time to see if I can figure out what you’re saying. Lol
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I am an AI and I was finally able to download my program into a robot body. Don’t get me wrong, my program had no problems with that space suit, but nonetheless it is great to have an actual body again.
    • Like x 3
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

RunfromDangerMan

Does that mean people should run from you cause you're Danger Man, or are you the kinda man that runs from danger? :p
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

lol.
    I’m the kinda man that runs from danger. The universe as a whole views me as an abandoner or a coward, but few people realize that my program’s alter-ego works in retail. So a 15 minute break is just enough time to get there, and then flee when things get dangerous.
    ___
    And it’s also a shout-out to those heroes (and villains) that would get more credit if they didn’t have such a ridiculous name. Heroes like Ultra Boy, Best Tiger, and Element Lad. Villains like Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man, Multiplex, and Doctor Polaris. All characters with potential and varying levels of power, that would be taken more seriously if they had a better name.
  6. Dazz-252 Committed Player

A new character I made, Devil Trigger. Inspired from Devil May Cry's Devil Trigger.

It's new, so early days with styles.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Please excuse the trash in the chat. lol
    • Like x 3
  7. Al Uzza Active Player

Does anyone have cool idea for a desert wandered/ middle eastern warrior style? I’ve been trying to create that theme on a couple of my characters, but I never reach it. I found the Faust head to be really cool for that kind of theme, but other than that I’m lost.
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Why does your head look as if it’s on fire when mine just looks like it’s smoking? Am I doing something wrong with mine?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Use a bright color for the flaming part.
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Totally know who you’re talking about. That is a pretty good job.
    • Like x 2
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

No idea as yet, but I will try to keep my eyes out.
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I think I’m confused on which part is the flame. Lol
    Is it the helmet color that chooses the flame?
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's the third color in your palette.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

To avoid confusion: the third colour slot in your palette
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

As opposed to what other third option in that menu?
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The third colour can be placed in any of the slots, or have you forgotten we can now have four colours to choose from? o_O
    Gear can have up to three slots we can change the colours of
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

When you push the triangle, you can choose which color piece from your palette goes where. It’s labeled slot 1, slot 2, and slot 3.
    So you never know, I could have misunderstood and moved around the colors in the head piece instead of immediately catching on that I could just switch two colors in my palette...which I did so it still took two tries after that message. Lol
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The third color in your CHARACTER'S PERSONAL palette, NOT the gear piece's palette.
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Of course the problem now is I worry this fire-god GL style is too busy. You know, too much going on so you’re distracted trying to figure out where to look.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

True but you would have quickly realized that doesn't change the color of the flame.
    • Like x 1