The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zrusa New Player

Quick question is Faora Ursa? or are they two different people? :confused:
    • Like x 2
  2. Arasmias New Player

What are the head style and hand style in the third picture? they look awesome but i've never seen them before
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Faora and that other big guy in the film (sorry forgot the big guy's name) are essentially filling the role that Ursa and Non used to fill.

But someone wanted to put his stamp on the character,,, so gave them new names. Thus Faora and whatever the other guy's name is.

Would the film had been worse if they had named them Ursa and Non?? No.

A good example of changing something just to change something. Not unlike the Spider-man costume in the Amazing Spider-man.
  4. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

Head is Lust Demon and hands could be a weapon style from Trigon alert (just a guess). Head comes from a briefing.
  5. OuelPacla New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. SuperiorMouse New Player

Ursa was created based on Faora because they didn't have the rights for her when the movie was being made. She was so popular that she was brought into the comics universe too. Now, there is both.
  7. Zrusa New Player

Aw. Thank you. i haven't seen the movie yet, that's why i asked..... An it was driving me crazy. But my little sister ruined it for telling me what happened to Zod *cries*
    • Like x 1
  8. The Incredible Fly New Player

I'm gonna have to spam this post with all my outfits... I'm a style whxre and I have so many frigging get-ups to show off, lol. The many faces of the Fly, coming soon...
    • Like x 2
  9. Zrusa New Player

hmmm. Your name familiar have we meant before?
  10. Poo New Player

Correct. The hands are the Hand Blasters from Trigon.
  11. kouji New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

WOW!! Great look. :cool:
  13. The Incredible Fly New Player

Not that I recall. I used to play on EU, I've only recently come over to US. Always possible though.
    • Like x 1
  14. SuperiorMouse New Player

this is my Sorcery healer, Fawn. i'll probably convert her to Cursed. she's a vampire.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Gave the WizardofSpeedandTime a new look, due in part to the Temporal Weapon pack.

[IMG]

As much as I tried, I just couldn't work with the yellow/green/black combo. Besides, that shade of blue works a lot better with the blue auras I have and the Quantum powers themselves.
    • Like x 1
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

But that's not all! :D Between Sons of Trigon coming out and Halloween coming up, I thought I'd pull out the Halloween outfit pics. I tried to go with a unified look, but it didn't work well with all the characters. Also, the Wizard doesn't have his Halloween look quite yet.

Will Chill

[IMG]

Techhawk

[IMG]

AmericanArcher

[IMG]

Headlong

[IMG]

(tried this look with a red aura, didn't work)

Flynne Cordova

[IMG]

Amelia Powers

[IMG]

WaterCooler

[IMG]

Chances are good that the WizardofSpeedandTime will also use the Brother Blood hood in some way, if I can luck out in looting it before Halloween, that is. LOL

• Like x 3
  17. Zrusa New Player

Did you by any chance do Inner raid today i play on USPS3
  18. The Incredible Fly New Player

I've been doing a lot of raids lately ya. And I did do Inner so maybe we have met. I'm pretty talkative so I'm sure my name has been seen around, lol. It's the same name on DC, "TheIncredibleFly."
    • Like x 1
  19. Zrusa New Player

Ha I do believe we've meant i'm Killer MagickMask :D
  20. Anarcho-Captain New Player

BBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BRASKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I KNOW THAT DUDE!!!
    • Like x 1