The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. 0riginal R0CKET Active Player

• Like x 2
  2. 0riginal R0CKET Active Player

• Like x 1
  3. 0riginal R0CKET Active Player

4. High Troller Loyal Player

Stay tuned. I'll try to remember to post the codes tonight.
    • Like x 1
  5. DC Urban Committed Player

Well, I never posted a costume concept here because I would like the Killer Croc style. I will never post a concept until I have his style to complete my toon. So many styles in the game are just wasting away, so many repeats, imagine how many different styles could have been in-game if they did not repeat.

Around 34 out of the 83 heroes have been used

Around 30 of the villains styes have been used out of 133.

Some villains and heroes do overlap, my math may not be exact, but I was going by memory. Many styles did have nothing to do with DC, go figure.
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A couple of looks I've been playing around with for Glam. Wish I could add a little more embellishment. I wold love to be able to get the runic scrolling down a side seam.
    • Like x 7
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

[IMG][IMG]

Smashgirl and Rakastan in their lairs...
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

Tried to make Nina from Tekken with a superhero touch. :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Glam in her chanel and vintage halston.
    • Like x 6
  10. IIArcFlashII New Player

Hi all I am back again for a few new styles hope you like them.

1st. I wanted to play around with a Fire and Ice looking Toon this is what I came up.[IMG]

2. Just a Simple SSGSS Goku.[IMG]

3. Tsukune Aono from the Anime Rosario+Vampire.
    [IMG]

4. My version of Blue Hope Flash.[IMG]

5. My Flaming Phoenix Form that is my current look.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

6. Last but not least my take on "Ninja Batman" with what I could make with styles available to me.[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Well that is all for now, will try to get more in soon.
    • Like x 8
  11. Dene Devoted Player

Had no Idea who Nina was.. just as a standalone this is actually a really cool outfit
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Looks good :)
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make lightforged dranei from wow
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Smashgirl!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Made a style with only pvp pieces :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

well, it took three runs through the Shady Nightclub instance today to get the wings but I've finally completed my Angelic armor for SERAPH anANGEL and now i just have to grind grind grind to get up to a CR that lets me go after the Rapture set (at which point I'll really want a fifth armory available in my base so I can show them altogether.
    [IMG]28165064_2294314767260808_6393328700211203143_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

*looks at the Enhanced Speed Force Spectrum set on the Marketplace*

*realizes that there's more characters in the character list that could use some (if not all) of the pieces in that set*

*notices that the cost is pretty much covered by the monthly bonus for subscribing*

*starts posting some looks that incorporate the Enhanced Speed Force Spectrum pieces on characters*

:D

[IMG]

This works just as well with replacing the yellow with red. But she already has a red/black outfit with a healthy amount of Negative Speed Force Material use, so yellow it is!

Also tried this on my Electric Cupid character's Healer outfit.

[IMG]

[IMG]

I liked it enough that I'm using this appearance on one of her Damage Armories. Unfortunately it makes me wish I had managed to finish the Avatar of Sin wings collection for this look (stupid Bloody Knife....grumblegrumble).

There will probably be more on the way, too. Haven't even tried incorporating anything into looks for my Batman/Flash mashup character, and she's got PLENTY to mix and match with the Enhanced Speed Force stuff. LOL
    • Like x 1
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

My take on the Injustice 2-version of Deadshot:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. DarkAya Dedicated Player

So I got tired of my celestial toon looking like a boring angel and decided to make her look more badass, more Witcher-ish.
    We got any dragons in dcuo to hunt?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Nevermind, found some...
    [IMG]

EDIT: btw, I love this sword and miss the times when we used to get new weapon styles from time to time.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10