The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. The Mavrick New Player

So many cool looks posted and this is one of them ( I was referring to the marvel)
    • Like x 1
  2. LordMarvel New Player

Got myself some sweet new Astral Alloy gear + a chest piece which name i can't remember for the life of me.

[IMG]
  3. Laz523 Well-Known Player

one of the updated looks for my ice alt Slagh
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Chest is Sector Agent. From Fight for the Light DLC
    • Like x 1
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Exorix Well-Known Player

Anyone able to enlighten me as to what the Chest and Waist styles are in this image?

[IMG]

Thanks in advance.
  7. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Chest is Ancient Amazon Noble. It drops in the new Amazon Fury II raids or you can buy the style off the Rare Style Vendor for 70 MoF.
    • Like x 1
  8. Exorix Well-Known Player

Awesome, cheers.
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I'm ready for Munitions, anyone else?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Laz523 Well-Known Player

My munitions alt Sgt. Joseph "Dozer" Mendoza from Wet Works
    [IMG]
  11. GL4ever Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Yarost Ubit. My Rage tank alt . Actually, this is a slightly older pic, but the only real difference is a slight adjustment to the colors, and using the slim red aura instead. I really need to log into this one more...

Then of course to show some GL love, my main toon:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Gave my villainess, "Fistdemeanor" a galactic makeover.
  13. The Mavrick New Player

14. Avian EU Well-Known Player

Chest is Amazon Noble as someone else mentioned and the waist is Hera's strength (T2 PvE set in magic wing)
    • Like x 1
  15. Exorix Well-Known Player

Yep, eventually worked it out. Cheers.

EDIT:
    Here's the outfit I put together using those styles:

[IMG]

The clipping on Hades' Cloak has me considering Celtic as an alternative back item, and I'm hunting better styles for the legs and face, but I like it quite well as-is.
    • Like x 8
  16. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

I just made this guy since I bought skimming. He will have "wind" powers, and by that I mean all of the flight attack skills.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Do you want me to save you the time? I've done the whole movement based toon for all 3 movements. It's fun and all solo and even duos but when you start doing end game alerts and raids you'll end up a hindrance to your team and most of the time they get annoyed with you.
  18. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Yeah, I can imagine. I don't plan on taking this guy anywhere after level 30, I just wanted to try it out since I did something similar with super speed and it went well. Also since he also has earth powers I could use Upheaval and Debris Field as a replacement for two of the crappier skills.
  19. Samurai X New Player

D

Does anyone know the styles for the blue and white character up there?
    • Like x 1
  20. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 4