The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Super vindicator Active Player

Yeah, sorry. Bit of a knee-jerk reaction there when I think about it. :oops:
  2. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Weird double post. Nothing to see here! Not the droids you're looking for!
  3. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I like the top one, it's very original and looks very Sentai.
  4. LordMarvel New Player

Really cool pic of my main character 'Imagine Dragons' charging into battle. #Kahndaq :)

[IMG]
  5. Socalrmd New Player

Here are my heroes I am currently playing at the moment,

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 10
  7. Goxi019 New Player

[IMG]
    Paramilitary or military version of batman inspired by GCPD Knight from Para if i had last laugh i could get complete style but until i get that dlc this gotta work.
    • Like x 4
  8. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Apparently this is my toon :confused:

[IMG]
  9. Laz523 Well-Known Player

been getting the same thing for two of my toons
  10. Lionxoft Committed Player

I know they are probably supposed to be original type styles but I love Batman too much to not use this as a style. I'm working towards earning the Gotham Knight belt and dark defender gloves. I just made this character yesterday so it's still in fresh gear.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Lionxoft Committed Player

Sadly, the marketing guy (iirc) has something against Azrael for some reason and he won't be included into the game.
  12. QwertyBeyond New Player

Nice, u need the circled wings emblem now XD.

THATS IMPOSSIBLE! HE IS THE ONE! Jk.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Batman as Mentor, Bat Lantern as powers LOL
  14. LoneBird New Player

What shoulders style are those?
  15. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Paramilitary
  16. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

is cool
  17. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

right there with yah today (Saturday 07 March 2015 1108 EST)
    • Like x 1
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Normally my Electric speedster looks like this:

[IMG]

Pretty basic outfit. I decided to show off something in her lair for the base item thread (front room of her lair is kind of an emergency medical facility) and for the fun of it changed her outfit to be the administrator of the facility (maybe even a secret identity lol) and this was the result:

[IMG]

Again, kind of basic, but it works. :)
    • Like x 3
  19. LordMarvel New Player

Meet Dajestros of Khera. Quite a big bio, so I doubt most of you have time for dis, lol. Didn't really know where to post this either, so I hope this topic is alright to post it in. :) And it's still a work in progress. Let me know what you think. (Also, ignore the wings in the pic. I don't really use them that much anymore due to it being glitched. :p )

Born a full blooded Kherubim, Dajestros wasn't like the others. His skill as a kid were weaker than most of his entire training class, day in and day out, he got his *** handed to him. His own planet used him as a laughing stock, claiming him to be a frail boy and a pathetic excuse for the Kheran family. They disowned him, kicked him out of his manor and left him to wander the streets. It was a tough life, but once he began to mature into a huge, fully developed adult. Growing over 10 inches, gaining 120lbs of muscle and skills never before seen, except for one male lord; Majestros. - Returning back to his home, they were surprised to see him survive the harsh Kheran land, but they still didn't accept him due to his unique structure. Instead they gave him an ultimatum, defeat their group of warlords and win a place in their community or accept instant defeat and be cast out from the world.

Opting for the chance to live there, he were pitted against their most powerful warlords. They believed him to be an over grown wimp, but that were far from the truth. The second the battle initiated, he punched one of them so hard that the warlord couldn't even move his arm to tap out of the fight. Another two came to attack him, yet the second they had gotten close to him, massive rock structures from the ground struck up and crushed the bodies of the opposing men. Somehow during his time away, Dajestros had somehow managed to learn how to control the planet around him. Causing massive Earthquakes with a simple thought, conjuring up huge hands made of stone and many more skills. He had won the trial by combat within seconds of it even starting. Such skill on this level were only wielded by one person, 'Majestros'. A man who kindly Dajestros under his wing and taught him even more advanced skills, their names were eerily similar as well, so that also kinda helped for a great bond. Yet, the leaders of Khera feared the power Dajestros held and had him secretly cast out with minimal items. A sword, which could cleave through anything; and one energy dampener (A pill which could take away his abilities)

Arriving near Earth, he had been travelling for light years alone. An act which caused his personality to turn dark and cold, yet he didn't want to be like this anymore. Popping the pill, his abilities faded and he began to crash down to the planet. Only to be infected by Exobytes and captured by Brainiac, which he easily broke out of with the help of Superman and Oracle. The new miniature creatures in his body bonded with the pill he were using, so his abilities only returned after months of battles with various villains. - The Justice League kindly listened to his story and bought him a place of his own, but he didn't know how to live properly. His biggest flaw is his inability to relax and and get in touch with the world. The only time he could actually block out all his problems were by listening to music, most notably 'Imagine Dragons'. A name he adopted to use as his heroic alter ego. A side which the League mentioned he didn't have to be, due to his way's of dealing with criminals. He killed enemies without even allowing them to give a reason for their ways. But he believed it his duty to protect those who couldn't stand up for themselves, much like he couldn't during his youth. - Now praised for his skill in combat, he became a valuable asset and trusted member of the Justice League. Living as their own personal weapon, in tandem with having his own life for the first time in centuries. Adopting the human name 'Daniel Reynolds'

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Goxi019 New Player

So to spam here less with styles i decade to upload with all cosplays and styles i came up on devianart if you are interested check it up also feel free to check rest of my profile i also have some drawings,since i am whoring out :p.